Don't even know the name...

Caterina

I was standing outside waiting for icecream when this guy came up to me. I thought he was really attractive and he started talking to me. I had had a really bad day up to that point and didn't even notice him at first. Well, he started telling me about his life and his sister. Then, he offered to help me stand up on the stool. Also, we were both sort of talking in low tones. I never got his name, and I feel sort of bad because I was slightly grumpy before that...I made fun of this baseball team that he really liked apparently (it was on his baseball cap) and may have annoyed him because he felt the need to defend it. Well, after that some girl came up and started talking to him (it may have been his sister)...I was nice to her, but she wasn't exactly easy to talk to so I just walked ahead and talked to the people in front of me. Now, I would have forgotten about it, except that there was something about him that struck me. Then, about a week later, it was odd, but I saw him again. I should have said something at that point and I didn't catch him looking at me altho I *felt*it, but I never said anything. i was speaking with a friend. And I was very nervous. What do you think? Think he may be interested? If I see him again, what should I say??