How do I ask out my best friend?

Demonblade

Please read my previous thread first link removed

I've been best friends for 5 years with Snow. It started out 'just friends' then I started to develop a crush on her, which eventually I ended up falling in love with her. I want to ask her out but I don't know how to. How do I ask her out?

Please reply

Women love confidence in men, when you ask her out say it with stature, don't sound like a whimp, bc women hate wussies. Be refined, gentlemen like and just ask her. Don't ever ask a woman like this:

"You don't wanna go out sometime do you?"

More than likely she'll of a way out of it. Try this.

"I have nothing to do on Friday night and a great movie just came out, let's go see it and after that let's grab something to eat and chill."

Show that you think ahead, and always try to set plans; she'll respect u more for it.

Every poster that replied to your past thread, was certain that she likes you too.

Tell her how you feel!

At worst - you will lose a friend, at best - you will gain a partner.

Questions to ask yourself:

Do I want to risk losing this friendship in the hope that something might happen? Is it worth it? Is it worth being friends with the chance that she may feel the same way?

Good Luck.

Women love confidence in men, when you ask her out say it with stature, don't sound like a whimp, bc women hate wussies. Be refined, gentlemen like and just ask her. Don't ever ask a woman like this:

"You don't wanna go out sometime do you?"

More than likely she'll of a way out of it. Try this.

"I have nothing to do on Friday night and a great movie just came out, let's go see it and after that let's grab something to eat and chill."

Show that you think ahead, and always try to set plans; she'll respect u more for it.

Well, she doesn't go out on dates anymore. Not sure why. I don't understand this though. I have asked quite a few girls out without nervousness. Why have I only been nervous with Snow?

I don't really think I should ask her out like that. That sounds a little too confident to me.

Every poster that replied to your past thread, was certain that she likes you too.

Tell her how you feel!

At worst - you will lose a friend, at best - you will gain a partner.

Questions to ask yourself:

Do I want to risk losing this friendship in the hope that something might happen? Is it worth it? Is it worth being friends with the chance that she may feel the same way?

Good Luck.

She knows I like her. I just don't think I should tell her that I'm in love with her just yet. I don't want to loose her as a friend, but I don't want to loose her as a partner either.

I don't understand something though. I have asked a few very attractive girls out before and not once was I nervous. But when I started to want to ask Snow out on a date, for the first time, I started getting nervous around her. This is the first time I've ever been nervous around a girl, why?

I don't understand something though. I have asked a few very attractive girls out before and not once was I nervous. But when I started to want to ask Snow out on a date, for the first time, I started getting nervous around her. This is the first time I've ever been nervous around a girl, why?

This one means something.

Bottom line is, you're nervous for good reason. When you ask a hot girl out, you're prepared to just walk away from it if it goes wrong but you can do this here.

I'd be honest with her, say "I'm really nervous about talking to you about this because our friendship means so much to me... but I'd like to ask you out if you thought that would be cool." It would be really easy for her at that point to just respond with "you're sweet, but I don't want to ruin things with us" then you can just be cool and blow it off. I'm fairly certain though she'll jump at the chance from what I've read!