physical contact

Yeah, as DN said. I'd try moving in even -closer- and she how she reacts. If she doesn't move away and she's standing really close to you all the time, she's most likely into you. If she's bangin', ask her out.

-This incredibly wise piece of useful advice has been brought to you by Aueft

oh yeah. i ONLY DO THIS with guys i like i mean all the time and press my BODY against his. like i might touch a guy habitually on the hand or arm with my own hand or arm but if i sit next to him and touch my leg against his or like with my ex bf lol i would press my chest against him lol so contact like this is INTENTIONAL she likes being in close contact. FLIRT WITH HER

One night i was at a bar with a friend (not known for too long), and when we left the crowd, she was following me, and i let my hand stay behind me, and somehow I gently touched her hand. For some reason, at that moment, I just held on to her hand, and she let me held on. Though just for a few seconds, it was a very special moment. Have anyone experienced this? Would a girl let a guy do that if she's not interested?