Wow its funny how life changes a lot dont know what happened

Ok i have been looking at my old yearbook and wow things have changed.Ok back when i was younger i had really good amount of friends and i hanged out with popular kids.Back then i used too play sports all the time and i would be outside of the house like everyday having and was in very good shape.OK i was surprised when i looked in my yearbook.I probably have about 8 girl's phone numbers.Saying things like stay cool or like keep in link removed like what the hell.One said your cool but you didnt talk enough lol cause ive been shy my whole life.And then some have hearts by them so i guess i had girls that were friends or i could have been friends with and ive totally have forgotten about this crap.And some girl i liked like for a year who lived right accross my street.Told me have a great summer and hope too see you during it but maybe she was just being nice.This all brings back memories and things i have forgotten.Such as i remember this girl i liked was gonna dance with me but didnt since i had my friends ask her because of my stupid shyness.When i came up here everything changed and i found friends that were into games and stuff and i just really got into that.I also had friends that we did things outside and stuff like my best friend but whos now in the marines. Comes back in 3 weeks for 18 days i cant wait.But when i came up here i never had girls who looked at me or talked too me.Like some girls in my classes back then would turn around and talk too me but that doesnt happen anymore.Its like i suddenly grew up and got uglier.Only thing different about me now is that i have acne.And back then my face was really clear and not a spec on it.And for some reason its like girls went from being these cool good girls cept for a few too being where a LOT of girls just go very fast here.LIke thing i heard about some girl from a girl i talk to at work told me she knows someone that has something with all the letters of the alphabet on it and shes trying to have sex with guys whos name starts with a letter from it.And she only has 8 letters link removed like wow ok thats disgusting.O and Btw shes 14 and already has had an abortion thats what it did too me.after looking at this yearbook it makes me think where have these young type of good girls gone that i had in my life when i was in 6th and 7th grade.Some of them were already bad yes but there were plenty good ones then.And it just makes me think did i get ugly quick or something and why dont girls give attention too me like this link removed just wondering did any of your guys lives ever change so drastically?Sorry just sharing what ive discovered from just a mere link removed opened my mind to recapture all my memories.And sorry if i post a lot but my mind is constantly thinking its one reason i cant fall asleep.I constantly analyze human life and whats going on with friends and their link removed i post my thoughts too vent or something iono sorry.

You know, sometimes I think growing up as a teenager, life just changes for everyone - it's not just you. When I was 12 years old, I didn't have a care in the world. I literally had no worries. But then by the time I was 15 or 16, I had heaps of issues and had become very conscious about all sorts of things, including issues with my friends. Looking back now I realise that in your teens you're introduced to all the sh*t in the world you had no idea about as a kid.

I'm 24 now and trust me, I still have worries. But I've kinda learned in the last few years that they're not the end of the world. You develop more confidence and you learn what you can and can't control (including that some people are just a**holes and there's nothing you can do to change that). Things which made me depressed at 18 are now more manageable.

I hope that makes sense - basically what I'm saying is that when I was a teenager, everything was at its worst, but things actually naturally get better. Sorry if that sounds condescending, I don't mean to be