Having Boy Friend issues...HELP!!

HELP ME PLEASE,

no matter how hard i try, i just cant seem to get a nice guy that will stay going out with me. it makes me have really low self esteem, b/c i cant get anyone. all my friends(guys and some girls) all say im nice, have a good personality, and some even say im hott/cute/good looking.... i just dont get it.!!!

VALERIE

Don't worry, there's tons of great people out there who are simply unattatched for the time being. I've got a close friend that's very intelligent, pretty........but she hasn't gone out with anyone, either. And I was in your position for quite a while as well. So don't freak out--this happens to tons of great people!

just have a positive outlook like you can do anything and dont stand back and watch the world pass you by. thebest advice i ever got was if you want something go and get it. sometimes it might work out sometimes not. and remember that "the person who makes you cry isnt worth your tears, and the person who is worth your tears wont make you cry."

ive

i know where you're coming from, i've never had a g/f before, but nobody can really explain why I'm not in a relationship and I've been told that im cute/hott/hilarious/have a great personality. The best advice I can give you, no matter how sick of hearing it you are, the right person will come along, I know you are sick of hearing it because I've been in the exact same position, and people have repeatedly told me that theres a time and place for everything, and it's starting to look like they were right

I hope this helps