ok, heres the situation link removed if you want to read it all

heres it in a nutshell been chasing this girl for almost a year, finally we kissed, and starting going out on dates and stuff. well, her friend mentioned that i should ask her out, and she told me it was a good thing that she was talking to me about this and stuff. so i was just like.. ok.. figuring the girl was pretty into me already. Well, i asked her what she thought of us dating, since we go to school about 30 mins apart, and she was leaving for hers in about 2 days. And she seemed to want to try it out, and stuff, and she told me she really liked me, but didnt want to start a relationship that would cause probs for us later on... so i kinda assumed she was lieing, but after talking to her same friend, she told me that the the girl i was interested in me and thought the night went amazing, and was telling the truth about everything, and when she found out that i thought she wasnt interested she like.. flipped out and stuff, and wanted me to know that she really did want a relationship to work out....

WELL!!!! its been a couple days sinec she left for school, and the onyl time ive talked to her is online.. .which imo isnt very intimate.... it just is... w/e.. for casual friends..... so ive called her a few times..... but she is never there to answer.. and i doubt she is avoiding my phoen calls.... cuz from what i understand she is busy w/ soririty stuff..... but i dunno.... if you like someone alot wouldnt you make time for them to just call and see whats up? atleast I would...

but ya, it seems like everyone i talk to about her, they always tell me the same thing, that she is REALLY interested in me, and that she really likes me, but she is just really afraid of getting her hurt broken, and that i need to take it easy and have patience....

so my question is.. what do i do??? i dont want to be that guy that calls too much, and is annoying.... but i do want to be in her life... is she still playing lame games like shes been doing for forever...

ps: i can almost promise she will drunk dial me 2nite (she told me that this was going to be their only free night from soririty stuff, and that they were all goign out to the bars, and i know she calls me whenever she drinks) so should i mention anything in her intoxicated state like.... hey, whats the deal why dont you call me?!?!?!!! lol just a thought

Maverick,

If you're not into the Greek, stay away from this girl. Most (yes, this is a partial stereotype) sororities/frats are only into each other. They live in a small world and from what I've experienced and witnessed, don't date much outside of the small world they live in. There are so many activities that involve sororities/frats, which is why it's so common they date each other. And from my experience, most everyone ends up sleeping with everyone by the time their college life is over.

It's fine seeing her, but don't focus solely on her. Date others as well meanwhile to gain more experience and have fun doing it. Spread out your joys in life (including dating multiple women) and you won't be let down. Naturally, you'll gravitate toward the one you like most.

ya, i actually hate sorority/frat girls/guys,

and EVERYONE thinks its really funny that i fell for this girl >_

I'm sure its me looking through rose colored glasses, cuz i think she is "diffrent" , and is alot more than a pretty face. Which i think is pretty possible, cuz most girls i date are pretty smart and stuff, im usually not one for the dumb blonde girls >_

Hey there,

You are right on the mark when asking if someone really cared, they would call. Very true and yes, the person would make the time to call if he or she cared. So, I guess she does not care as much you do.

It sounds like this girl is not your type. Sounds like you are considerate, kind of shy, and down-to earth guy. Sounds like this girl is a little wild, high maintence, sorority, partying type of gal. Sounds like she is playing games because she knows you will be waiting for her.

If she calls tonight and you are convinced she will be drunk, save yourself the aggrivation and disappointment by not answering.