on line sex

kamurj

• 10 months later...
  • 4 years later...

ummmm yes, even tho ure typing to each other its still a intimate moment even tho both parties are prolly masturbating to messgaes such as

party 1: i want to **** you in the **** so long

party 2: mmmmmm give it 2 me sweet picklefoots

party 1: yeeeeeeaahhhh u love the pickles huh dont ya yeah

party 2: OHHHHHHH YES SWEET PICKLESFOOT GIVE IT TOO ME

yes if my girl was having one of those convos and its not with me its a def reason for me to be insecure, and grounds for dismissal

• 4 weeks later...

YES IT DOES. I know because my fiance went and met another from online in past and has lied about chatting and remarks made to others. it destroys trust. After being lied to, trust is so hard to come back. it also hurts like hell also. If someone loves you, then they wont feel the need to look elsewhere for love.

It is definitely a form of cheating and cant be tolerated in a relationship.

I have a friend (the subject of another topic i posted) who says that chatting online and forums is not "real life" so any flirting etc doesn't count. I don't agree with this as even when its over a computer screen the words or actions are still there and can even lead to more. Online flirting, sending pictures, Cybersex etc are all ways of having contact with someone other than the person you're with.

It just happened to me...I discovered my bf (we've been 2gether for a year) had *many* convo's with sluts on mIRC.Sex talks ...so I'm hurt and I'm trying to make it work with him again.Don't know where we'll go from here,what we'll do...if we can live the way we were....I'm very hurt.it derstroyed my trust in him and now I even think that he cheated in real life.

• 3 weeks later...
yes if my girl was having one of those convos and its not with me its a def reason for me to be insecure, and grounds for dismissal

I agree! If I saw something like that, there is no way I would stick around.

I have been in a relationship for close to 11 yrs and my previous one was 16 yrs. No one, NO ONE knows what degree of things they will ever put up with. This is from a person that has said this herself and then ate my words. We all have a tolerance level and I'm not saying everyone here is bs'ing but understand you just never know how much you will put up with.

I have put up with quite a bit in my life and most of these things I said I would have never stood for

• 2 weeks later...

it is cheating.

my ex would flirt with women in lesbian chatrooms and have conversations of a sexual nature. she would give them her phone number and continue these conversations by telephone.

i was told that my jealousy was abnormal in regards to this and she made it the reason for breaking up on several occasions.

to this day she swear that she never cheated on me as this behaviour is perfectly normal and flirting and wanting attention is just a normal way to be.

i believe she has two women on the go now. i can only guess that they have a more liberal attitude to such matters than i do