Ring on guys right hand?

There's this guy I'm interested in, I'm not sure if he's single or not. The thing is, he wears a thick gold ring on his right hand, ring finger, do you think that means he's taken? It's sort of funny I'm asking this questions, considering I wear a ring on my right hand, ring finger. But it was my grandmother's ring, I'm totally single.

What do you think?

~Jenna

why not just ask? there are lots of ways to go about it, without being too direct, if thats what you are worried about. For instance, if you guys are out somewhere you could say "so where's your girlfriend?" or just talk to him and get to know him and i'm sure it will come up if he has one, and once you get too know him you will be comfortable to ask if he has one or not.

Hmmm you never know until you ask. Maybe you should hang out with him for a little bit and ask him about his background. Perhaps you might even want to let him know that you are interested. Whats the worst thing that can happen if he is married? ohhhh im married actually. OH OK...

I appreciate the advice, I don't think I have the gutts to ask him straight out. Perhaps I should get to know him a little better, those sort of thing usually come out pretty fast in conversation. Oh, the ring btw isn't a gold band, it looks more like a fashionable ring but it could be something else.

~Jenna

why so shy??! just make it as a joke like "heyy i never knew you were married!!" see what he says. he'll say either "no its just like a promise ring" or "no i just wear it there" and you could you could make it really casual. its not like on a serious tone. really, i do it with lots of people lol.