need a little help on asking this girl out

ok i have been friends with this girl(amy) for almost 2 years now... sense the beginning of my Freshman year in high school...i am a junior now... over the last 2 years we have become really good friends... well recently i met her sister... she is 2 years younger then me and i really like her alot and we ahve sayed up all night and jsut talking before... last night we stayed up till 5:00 in the morning and she was talking about our future and making plans.. like after she graduates from high school we are going get a apartment and go to college, how many kids she wants, and where we will move to... Anyways Amy really wants me to go out with here sister, and amy said that she thinks she will say yes. I think i should also because i really like her peronsality and everything.. anyone got any ideas on what i should say to ask her out?

Be confident and don't ask with a open ended question. Would you like to go out is a big mistake. You are then giving her the option to say no. Just mention to her that you would like to go out with her, and you are very attracted to her. After you mention that, look at her body language. If she is smiling, adjusting her hair, or is biting her lip your in there. If her arms are crossed or is looking down, then you lost. After you mention to her that you would like to go out, shut up. The first one to speak loses. Just look at her and start smiling. Also nod your head like you are saying yes. Without her knowing you will cause her to say yes. It's the oldest trick in the book and it works. Wear light color clothing. Dark color clothing symbolizes a negative image. Good look and trust me you will close a deal with this technique.