i found out the harsh truth.

Intercourse isn't as cracked up as it's supposed to be.

Someone challenge my statement..

And here's another one.

Guys how could you POSSIBLY enjoy the taste of a woman's genitalia when it smells just like our own? I can't understand that. It's an acquired taste, right? Like certain types of cheese?

And all the while I thought a woman's scent was "sweet and savory". Ha HAH Ha Hahhhhhhhhhhh!

Really.

Intercourse isn't as cracked up as it's supposed to be.

How can we challenge it? That is your experience, you don't have good sex.

I think...like me...in light of recent events, he was like me...you build something up so much in your mind and expect it to be the best thing in the world, and then you find out it's not. It's not exactly disappointing, you just find that it wasn't a life or death experience of importance in life type thing. Doesn't mean he had 'bad sex' or that he is bad at it tho....wouldn't go as far as that.

that he is bad at it tho

That's not what I mean. There are sometimes people you partner up who for some reason you just don't have good sex with. Not your fault, not their fault. It just doesn't click.

Seems in his experience it hasn't clicked for him yet, so I can't challenge his statement.

ive only slept with one guy, so im not that experienced, however i found that my parenter wasnt that good, well, i didnt climax any of the times. he refused to go down on me, saying that i taste bad, which was rather upsetting, not that i would like him to go down, but he did once and i didnt like it, but he said he never would again because of the taste (turned out he wasnt a nice guy anyway) anyway, i went down on him when i had a cold so i didnt taste anything really which was good.. but when the cold cleared... nah, it isnt nice. but there are things to help, try flavoured lub, or sprays they help... so ive heard.

ok, i can't really say much for intercourse as i'm a lesbian and i really didn't care for it... just cos the thing that was inside me was attatched to a guy

in any case, the taste of a woman is an acquired taste sarsapolis6, but then again a lot of factors could contribute to the supposed bad taste you (and steff's bf) experienced, such as a yeast infection, bad diet, alcohol, cigarettes, drugs, etc. but not all women taste the same.

also goddess23 said it right...

the womans ego is just as sensitive as the male ego so try and be a lilll easier on us!

men aren't the only ones who can get VERY... let's say... deflated... from a bad comment.

Sappho...

i love sex! my first time wasn't the greatest, or great at all, but it's something that i think most people get good at with practice. also depends on your partner too. it's not really the same as the fantasy you have of sex when you're a teenage boy, but i don't find it disappointing at all.

as for women's taste... i've never tasted a woman that tasted delicious, but a clean woman won't really taste bad. there are definitely some women who taste horrible, which i'm pretty convinced is a hygiene thing. so long as she's clean down there and is willing to swallow when she goes down on me, i'm happy to go down on her. of course, i don't go down on her right after i've had sex or kiss her right after she's gone down on me. kind of trying to avoid second degree self fellatio.

Sex is good. Sex is alright, yeah.

But I have to agree with his comment on the female genitalia. I have only 'tasted' two female genitals in my existence, but I'm not very anxious to taste anymore. I can't say I enjoyed the smell or the taste. And it's not like these were dirty drug-addicted wenches- these were nice, clean, normal girls.

I love to please my lover, but I'm just speaking on behalf of the guys who don't dig the tang flavor.

I agree. Sex isn't that great.

I'd choose a vibrator over sex ANY day of the week. However... I dont have a vibrator... so for a long time now I havent done anything.

All the same, vibrator wins for me everytime. And when you know how to please youreself well - when a guy penetrates you... *sigh*

I was yawning Really boring, bland, and I barely even felt it.

Call me bitter, but Im happier masterbating, and I honestly dont know why sex is hyped up so much. Id only ever get interested in it again if I fell in love.

As for the eating out thing. I agree on that too o_o I wouldnt go down on me, its ... where I pee from... I just dont understand anyone who actually *enjoys* that >_

Haha, awesome post. Of course, a man doesn't taste any better than we do! So I say, if we have to go down on our man, he better be willing to bear through the taste and go down on us! I know I'm still waiting for my first receival of oral sex (stupid ex who wouldn't give back....grr...)

But yeah, I know what it smells like down there, and I also wouldn't want to go down on myself. But I guess we all have to make sacrifices for our partners!

As for sex...haven't had that yet, so I don't really know. I know that I enjoy masturbating a lot more than I enjoy making out with a guy.

But here's a question! Quite a few girls say they enjoy masturbation over sex, but are there guys on this board who enjoy masturbation over sex too? That'd be interesting to hear about!!

I concur...sex is overrated. I'd much rather cuddle up to someone and just stay like that all night.

We need more men like you.

I concur...sex is overrated. I'd much rather cuddle up to someone and just stay like that all night.

We need more men like you.

lol.... imagine if every guy had that attitude! We'd become extinct

When I lost my virginity I was maybe a little disappointed. Because of the media, friends etc. sex is blown out of proportion - it's made out to be the most important and amazing experience in the world (well actually I think it is lol). For most people their first time doesn't match these expectations, so it's easy to be a little disappointed.

BUT... once you get the hang of what your doing sex is bloody amazing. Anthropologically (had to look that up lol) speaking, sex MUST be amazing - we need a good incentive to go forth and multiply! If sex was mediocre and dull we'd just watch TV instead, and become extinct lol.

Don't be put off by your first few times, it's not amazing right away. Once you can relax and not think about anything during sex, you'll realise it's very satisfying - not only physically but also emotionally. I think being together with your partner forms unique emotional bonds which can't be replicated by anything else.

So yeah. Have lots of sex lol.

I agree with that somewhat, like I'd said earlier in the post...but as for the second part I only agree with sometimes because that can be very painful night after night on the guy....trust me...it hurts when you've done something like that 4 nites in a row with no release(blue balls). And like some other guy said...just b/c it isn't the best thing in the world doesn't mean we have to stop....we'd be extinct hehe.

Sex is absolutely great, but only with chemistry and practice! And boys, I sure am glad I haven't dated you... The only men I've been with I've had to push away from my pu&&y. They think it tastes great- the ironic thing is I don't like receiving oral sex and just had to anyway for them.

And what is with the crappy comment about women needing to swallow in order to get a blowjob? Tisk tisk. And why you so afraid of self-fellatio? I believe you would if you could...

hey all sorry i just wanted to put in a few more things lol. i think the whole idea that sex wont be good the first couple of tiems and you get disappointed its like any other thing. i mean the first kiss is never that GREAT its just because of the chemistry and feeligns you have for the person that make it exciting and a good experience. not the actual kiss.

oo and btw about oral....well im a clean person i mean i am and i look pretty good from the outside lol. and as sweet as my bf is i mean we had talked about oral alot before it happening so when he did go down on me i didnt really enjoy it and i dont think he did either and im like was it bad? and hes like no it was fine but i could tell he didnt enjoy the taste. i mean its sweet he didnt say straight up he didnt enjoy it but its never happened again. the thing is i think with blowjobs is we dont taste anything until a guy actually cums. and just think as a girl....lets say you end up having oral say after work or after school and you havnt showered since the night before or soemthing....i doubt its going to taste good. so i think blowjobs are maybe more bareable? just my opinion. i think girls should probably be freshly showered or something, and hey it wouldnt hurt if the guy was too!

and its nice to hear some of you say you just rather cuddle! so would i! even though i havnt had sex, even the stuff i have done its fun and all but my fav is still kissing and cuddling! its nice to hear some guys feel the same way!

of course, i don't go down on her right after i've had sex or kiss her right after she's gone down on me. kind of trying to avoid second degree self fellatio.

ROFLMAO... this cracks me up... second degree self fellatio... omg.. ok...

Wow... ok we're not talking swapping goo here.. thats ammm gross...but.. come on.... self felatio????? Yikes... lol...

Thanks for the giggles...

OK... agreed.. when you first have sex.. its not all its cracked up to be.. just like.. drinking Champaigne.. wasn't all that it was cracked up to be.

However... the evolutionary thing..the primal thing..keeps us in the game and keeps us wanting something..and everyone is talking about it, and everybody doing it, so you search and research...

and Practice makes perfect.

I think sex is not good in the beginning because you are not used to the sensation. You don't know how to please someone or what pleases you. You are reaching for something but don't know what you are reaching for.

It gets better as you get more comfortable with your own body and your abilities..and your likes and dislikes...and learn how to DRIVE... lol...

Analogy.. learning to drive a car... when you first started.. scared to death..and you paid attention to every detail with much trepidation... but after a while.. you become Mario Andredi..... lol

As to taste... well I can only talk about MEN..and ya'll taste different...THANK THE GODDESS... or I"d never swallow again! Some...bitter and gagging.... and others.. hmmm hey.. not to bad. Not bad at all... lol. Some say diet is contribuiting factor... I was told if a guy drank a 12 oz pineapple juice in the morning...then it would taste sweet... will have to put that theory into test and let ya'll know.. he he he.

And visa versa.....

As to how I taste... well.. don't know.. try to keep clean. Try to trim the hedges and keep the lawn up. And no.. I wouldn't let anyone go down there if I could smell myself.. or something was going on... no way... and

yes... cleanliness is important.. I am more comfortable after a shower... or if I had time to freshen up... lol.

And... YEP... I like that too much... its a pre-requisite... BTW.. has anyone read DRAGON GIRLS posts on giving head on guy..and giving oral on girl.... very informative. Knowledge is power.