Interpertation

Hi guys,

could you help me out? I emailed this girl a while ago - i wanted to keep it low key so i just asked questions and didnt really push the dating thing at all.

So she didnt reply for ages, and when she finally did, she was like hey i was really busy, sorry etc

...So at the end of the message (which was kinda general), she said

"I hope you had a great time over the weekend at xx, I know of a great seafood place there if you're interested."

So anyway, is she asking me if i would be interested in going with her to the seafood place, or is she just looking to know if i want to know the name of the place so i can check it out sometime? But then again, why wouldnt she just tell me the name of the place straight away...

hmmm

thanks

It could go either way. Best thing to do is say;

I am interested in the seafood place, why don't you meet me there and we can have dinner

That is of corse if you want to have dinner with her.

I think that she left it open for a reason- she is probably scared to ask you to dinner yourself, and if you dont ask her she won't feel stupid.

Dude what else can it mean? She's saying she would like to go eat with you there sometime, and the reason she didn't give the name of the place is because it doesn't really exist shes just gonna make it up after you say hey lets go out. Why're you emailing her? Just call the damn girl and say hey wanna go out to eat sometime, dont even mention that seafood place as its kinda corny to mention it just say hey lets go eat out sometime.