My love is fading...a good thing

I'm growing weary of holding on to what used to be. It's a sad thing. There is just a flicker left of the flame that burned for the love of my life. All her imperfections and problems meant nothing to me. I loved her so very deeply just as she was. I accepted her unconditionally. The only point of this post is to let everyone know that is feeling the heartache and pain from the seperation from their s/o it slowly gets better. Just when you think you're over it the emotions of beautiful times in the past come flooding back. But the memories become less and less a part of everyday thinking. I loved so deeply but know it's over forever. There is no other choice but to move on with one's life. Do they think of us, the one's still loving them? Will they miss us one day and regret what could have been? Perhaps. Or maybe not. But we must stay strong and not be jaded by past heartache. Learn from the past and live for today. I'm healing due to N/C and pray every one that is hurting from their broken relationships will find peace within themselves and the strength to finally let go and get on with their life.

Thanks so much for the support of all of you who are experiencing similar hurt and pain. It gets better. ONLY TIME heals the wounds. These broken relationships help us all to reflect and ultimately make us stronger and wiser. There's someone out there that will return as much love as we give. Don't settle for anything less.

your post speaks the truth. Only time makes it easier, and only time will make us forget completely. I am starting to realize how much better off I am without my ex. I am definitely much stronger and wiser. I'm learning to take care of myself, but if i was still with her, she would still be my world and number 1 priority. I hope those of you out there who are going through the same thing realize that in spite of the heartbreak that this is a golden opportunity to rediscover one's self. be strong, you'll get through this. no one will ever love you more than yourself. you spend every waking, breathing moment with you, so love you. don't settle for anything less than the best.