The path of destiny...

I would like to know others opinions on the following. Every time I go out be it to the beach, club, bar, etc. I make a real effort to approach and speak to a woman that I find looks interesting, pretty or simply catches my eye. I have met a few real nice ones, gotten some numbers and made some good friends, but I still havent met anyone significantly interesting or someone that I feel is right for me. Now if the woman that I am supposed to be with is there at the club or beach I like to believe that I will meet her because in some way it is fate or destiny. But now am I defeating my own belief by making an effort to speak to strange woman or will she find me? Is it worthwhile me trying to speed up the path of destiny or am I simply frustrating myself by my actions? The thing is I am looking for an awesome g/f but I seem to come out empty (for some reason), I have been told it is better not to look. I am just a bit confused at the moment so any help or advice will be appreciated

Thanks

0X

Well. . .If you do believe that you are destined to meet the perfect girl for you, then you cant just wait for her to come to you. Eventually, you will go up to one of these "strange women" and you will realize that she is the one that you were "destined" wo be with. Also, sometimes it is better not to look. In my case, the girls that I have liked just hit me in the face (not literally, like I realized that I really liked them) without me looking for someone. I also believe that going up to women and talking to them is probalby what you should be doing, and you will eventually find that special someone.

If you didnt understand any of this please tell me so I can try again.

Good Luck!