"I KNOW SHE LIKES ME BUT I CANT GET MY COURAGE UP ENOUGH 2 ASK HER OUT!!!"

How do you know this?

If it's blatently obvious, then you have to ask her ! It's that simple. Otherwise you loose ! If there's more to it, perhaps consider a strategy to ensure success !

A.

I WANTED 2 KNOW HOW SHOULD I TELL THIS GIRL I LIKE HER AS MORE THEN A FRIEND.WE STARTED OFF AS JUST FRIENDS BUT SHE HAS GROWN ON ME. I KNOW SHE LIKES ME BUT I CANT GET MY COURAGE UP ENOUGH 2 ASK HER OUT!!! THOSE WHO KNOW DONT TALK AND THOSE WHO TALK DONT KNOW A TIHING

She may like u now, but she wont wait forever, move ur tooshy and do it b4 u miss this chance!

WE STARTED OFF AS JUST FRIENDS BUT SHE HAS GROWN ON ME.

Sounds to me like a nice way to tell her. "We've been friends for some time now, but it's made me realize some things. You really pretty, we get along good together, I really like you . Would you like to go out some time?"

easy as pie. Wherever that stupid phrase came from. Good luck man.

Hey, 8)

Search a post of mine on this forum (click Profile, and then All Posts By This User) on a thread called something like "Confidence Boosters Anyone?". I've posted a link there to a great article called "Buried Alive". It should give you the motivation to do it...

And in general - read my posts on shyness/like-her related threads - you'll find a lot of useful material there. Really.

I'm in a hurry now AND I'm tired writing almost the same things every time. So it's your choice. As for me - I highly recommend (especially reading the linked articles - there are some in my previous posts).

Good luck!

~Foreigner.