I am seriously confused?? Wat can I do?? Help!!

Hi! I'm a 14 year old kid from asia! And I found this site while surfing the net for pickup lines but I realised this site cud help me out. By the way i am new and couldn't figure out how to do the images so cud anyone help??

You see the problem is, there's this gurl at skool, and she is the most beautiful person I've ever met! But here's the major problem, I'm asian and she's european. And I have no idea if she even like asians. We are in some same classes but we hardly ever talk. Its only when its something we are put in a group for. Well I haven't managed to release my feelings to her yet. But that's because there's something holding me back. Well she's a euro and there's lots of other euro's and ozzies at our skool! And all of them are racist idiots and give me and a few of my friends a pretty hard time. I don't know if she's would act like one of them so she isn't teased because I like her, you know. And that's what is really bothering me. On top of all this, she is the first ever gurl I've liked. So I have no pre-hand experience with girls. And I'm afraid to talk to her because I don't want to be turned down like all other times! What am I supposed to do?? Every valentine's day or her birthday i keep thinking of having flowers delivered to her. But everytime I stop because I'm afraid she'll find out it was me and mock it. And noone else knows about this at my skool. And i want it to be like that until i've worked something out and have spoken to her about it. Another reason for this is that IU don't want noone else to say it to her. It won't sound good i rekon. But yeah and the people i sit with will also mock me for having such high targets.

And then she's been in a few relationships before, when i haven't been out with a girl alone in my life. So i don't even know how to behave or what to do if I ask her out. That's another reason stopping me. And then all the boys she's been going out with were rich, and we're not that rich so she might not like me for not getting expensive stuff, you all know what I mean. I'm so confused about what to do, I'm losing control of myself!! Plzz help me!! Please! [/img]

Dear AsIaN_lOvEr_BoY,

Hello there. I'm glad you found this site and I hope it'll help you some. It's a very good thing to have someone to talk to. I think the first thing I'd like to say to you is CALM DOWN!

All your thinking and worrying is what's driving you crazy, not this girl you'd like to get to know better. Oh, but IS that what you really want? for her to get to know you better? It sounds like you've watched her from afar and set your sights on her but you probably don't know her much at all, thus your worrying if she'd like you because you're Asia, because you're not from a wealthy family etc. etc. Whether she likes Asians or not is not the problem. It's your worrying about it. Your worrying shows me that you have more of a problem with it than anyone else. Remember, a person who likes or dislikes a person based on race, social status, things that can't be changed about a person, are the people with problems. If you try to win their liking you will only be complicating things for you. You will be trying to hide from something that is you. And hiding from yourself will always always always! hurt you in the end.

Heh, man, chill a little. Think what you want from a friend, what you're about. Don't just throw yourself at someone like you're in need of charity. And don't go "releasing your feelings" to her and trying to stike a deal with her.

You're afraid she won't like you and so you put off finding out. That's silly. That should be your first priority. Move slowly. Be friendly. Be cool. You'll get vibes from her or you'll get a total snub, maybe worse. But, at least you'll know what your next step can be. Let her get to know you and let yourself get to know her. Then you can start to think. Not now, you don't know each other. Just seeing someone from afar isn't enough.

If she snubs you she couldn't be your friend anyhow, meaning, not that you're not good enough but that SHE'S not good enough for you. I would think you have standards, likes and dislikes when you make friends. Well, it's no different here. Do the same things. If you're all hung up on this girl without knowing her, you're not hung up on her, you're hung up on something you've conjured up in your head. Sure, she provides the image and maybe some things you've gleaned about her from afar, but the rest you're filling in with your imagination, whether you realize it or not. Get the facts, one step at a time. Each of those steps will show you the way to the next.

Stop your wild fantasizing. It will drive you absolutely nuts!