Ok, i'm 15 and he's 18, first off is that two big of an age difference??

Second, ok, i really like this guy ALOT! Sometimes I find that I can't go to sleep at night and I end up staying up all night thinking about him, or crying because I don't know if I could be as lucky to have a guy like him.

So here's the thing about him. He show's interest in me, but then he shows signs that he's not interested, then he show's signs that he is, and i'm just so confused. Like, I saw him for the first time in a while two weeks ago, and when he saw me he came up behind me and gave me a big hug and picked me up and twirled me then put me down, and oh I though it was heaven LOL, and he keeps calling me kiddo all the time. Is that considered flirting, because he does that to other girls too. Then sometimes when i'm holding something like a cd or something he'll come right up close to me where I can feel him breathing on my neck and he'll ask what i'm reading or what i have, and he'll put in his two cents of the conversation, but It seems that he then goes off and does similar things to other girls, and I don't know why. Its bugging me because I just can't read him like I can other guys.

Then the reason I didn't think he was interested one time was because, I was sposed to meet him at a concert, but then he never ended up coming and didn't tell me he wasn't. See its just so weird. Please help someone, I can't stand it anymore, especially when I like him so much!

thanks

-amber-

Well, I'm assuming heis out of high school. Personally, I think at this point in your life the age can make a difference because you are at different stages. Every situation is unique. I wouldn't have wanted a guy I'm interested in to call me "kiddo!" That's something my brother would call me! I know you really like him, but I would suggest that you look for a guy closer to your own age. That doesn't mean that you can't keep him as a friend.

ya, but thats just hard for two reasons. One, because I don't get attracted to younger guys or guys my age or a year above, I like em old, and thats the way i've always been. And second because I have liked him for so long, and I'm as others say very mature for my age. Do you think that maybe when he says "kiddo" he's just messing with me, because every time he calls me that I kinda playfully, tell him to stop and I'm not a kid, and he just kinda chuckles and smiles at me in a way that is like wowing LOL, hmm I don't know, its just difficult for me.

Would anyone have any conversational advice for me?? Maybe that would work. I dunno?

I don't blame you for liking older guys. They "tend" to be a bit more mature. If you like him that much then talk to him. Just keep it light-hearted. Do you think he wants to ask you out? He could be trying to mess with you with the whole "kiddo" thing. He sounds like a fun guy and pretty mellow. Just take it slow and follow your heart!

• 2 weeks later...

actually a friend of mine was involved in a relationship with someone signifigantly younger than him. It didn't work out too well, its better that two people have more in common i guess. People around the same age tend to experience the same things.