Why can't i get her

I am the type of person that can get in to a persons head, and figure out what their thinging just by the way that act or the questions they ask. I can figure out what they want to say but won't and Why they won't. I just have a nack for getting into peples heads. But, There is one person i just can't figure out. My GF is the only person that i can't get into her and figure it out. Why is that? Do you think it's because I'm in love or just becuase i don't want to, or is she just that diffrent.

Thanks,

Doug

I really dont know what to say to that one, perhaps because you do love her so much or whateva, but i think it is a good thing.

i mean if u got into her head and you knew what she wanted to say and wnated to do just by the way she acted your relationship would be boring and predictable. In my opinion i thinks its better because to try and figure her out and to always be surprised by what she does and how she thinks is one aspect on having a relationship. I mean if you love her then its better not to know, i have ag\f and i couldnt figure her out since the first day i met her ive been with ehr 2 years and i still cant figure her out. but i find it a good thing because she does things that i cant explain or explain, its very surprising sometimes, thats my opinion anyway, she could just be to smart for you bro? lol

unsure

I have to agree with Mike. You really can't assume you know someone, you'll just end up looking dumb. The more you second-guess someone the more often you'll be wrong.

A friend of mine once said "Anyone worth knowing is far too complicated to fully understand."

I'm not sure exactly what he meant but it sure sounds good.