Twin sisters... i fell for one...now the other!

Hi everyone. Here's my problem, i was seeing this twin last summer, i thought she was the one and all , but it couldn't work out between us because of parents. anyhow, i became a close friend with her twin sister, and i remember telling myself..."Dont' even think that she could be more than a friend"...so guess what happened, i like her too now...and she likes me too..we flirt, but don't cross the line... I don't know what to do, should i stay away, how can i just see her as a friend, cause thats how i wanna keep her as? thnks for the replies

Interesting topic we have here, let me start off by saying is the twin (girlfriend) cool with you 2 being together in either a relationship or friendship, and is there still a friendship between you 2. after you broke up, if so then i would tell both of them i just want to re-main friends. nothing more. even thow you flirt and all. i think its important to look at..........your personal side. whats best for you. Friends or lovers? both ways i'm sure they will be cool with.

Falling for somebody's sister is never a good thing. You have to make sure the one you're going out with doesn't find out. If she does all hell will break loose.

You could lose both of them and never have even the slightest chance with either one of them as they won't put you before each other. Let's just say the odd chance they should choose you over their sibling you'll never be able to go over to her house again after all the crap you caused.

(On the very wide end of the scale... if your gf is willing to experiment in threesomes this would be the perfect opportunity as both siblings should be more comfortable with each other then someone else.)

If your gf isn't into stuff like that... stick with her and know you have no chance with her twin as you do not want to have siblings fighting over you.

Hope this helps.

lol heretic... threesome would have solved my problem! Yes, the first twin i liked is still cool with me, but she kinda keeps away cause she can't keep her hands off me. I don't know what it is, but i think they are so similar that if i appeal to one, i would to the other automatically. I wanna keep them as friends, but i sometimes can't control myself, so im not sure whether to keep them at a distance or not. I never had a girl as close as i have the 2nd twin sister. I fear she would fall for me, because i don't want to cause her pain. I really do care for both of them.