Get More than just a kiss

Just wait for her to come around. She thinks it's to early to be going to the next level, don't pressure her. She'll come around eventually, but if you pressure her into doing it, she'll probably be really insecure around you and it will NOT help you're relationship with her. So don't be a jerk and pressure her into it, just let her go at her own pace...if you really love her, you want her to be happy and she's not going to be happy if she feels like she's being forced into having sex with you.

Okay... so you've been together a week, right? The sensible thing to do is "just make out"... she's just looking out for her own best interests, and at our age, thats the best thing to do right now. Just don't pressure her...when she feels the time is right to do more, she will... trust me.

BananaRamma

Dude,

Sorry to rain on your parade, but to a lot of people (male and female) a week is way short of long enough to be thinking about having sex. Also, to say that you love each other after a week - well, that's just not true. You might really really want to get in each other's pants...but that's not the same thing as loving someone. In fact, if you really think you do love her, you will care more about spending time with her and getting to know her than just getting her to have sex with you.

The fact is, your girlfriend might even want to wait several months...or even longer. When to have sex and with who is a very personal decision. If she is serious about you and thinks she really loves you she probably wants to know if you are really serious about her - what kind of man you are. Do you really care about her, or are you just trying to get in her pants?

If you pressure her, she might just dump you outright. Or, if she doesn't - if she gives in to your pressure, then how are you going to feel? Maybe you think that would make you feel great - but wouldn't you rather she did it because she wanted to, not because you made her feel like she *had* to?

Lastly, if you think you have to have sex and that's all you care about, why don't you just dump your girlfriend and go find some ho, instead of trying to turn your girlfriend into one? They're out there.

Accualy.....We've been best friends for 6th months and we decided to step it up....im not presuring her....i havnt said anything about it to her...i was just wondering if there is a way i could speed up the process...i guess not....