help!!!!!

Hello,

I suppose it all depends on how well you know each other how old you are and stuff. I had a friend that asked me out when I was 19 and he made it really easy for me to say yes because it was going out with a group of friends too and then just made sure that he spent all of his time with me, walking me home etc..

Or you can just text her about going to a cinema?

Just make it nice and easy nothing too heavy or you may frighten her off altogether.

If it is a total stranger or someone you don't really know, send her a note or a single rose or something?

good luck

Hi,

In order for you to ask her out romantically, you first need to know her interests. How well do you already know her? If not that well, then i would suggest to be honest and strait forward, something like " Hi, i was wandering, would you like to get together sometime." sounds cheezy hu, if she says no, then you know. if not that will open a line of comunication for you. Good luck

Knowing her interests really helps. If you know here pretty well about something, talk to her about, be confident, be interested in things she has to say, in turn she will be interested in things you have to say. In order to be interesting, you have to be interested in things about yourself first. Be True. When thats all said and done, ask her out. Be honest. Say, " I really enjoyed our time together, and I'd like to see some more, can we get together sometime?"

Go for it then. ask her to meet you somewhere that you need to talk, and surprise her with some roses, or something sweet that you know she would like, then ask her to join you for dinner , that would be a good way to break the ice and talk about it with her.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey, I don't think you should text her to ask her out because it would mean a whole lot more if you asked her out in person. There's probably a better chance she would say yes if you asked her in person because she would probably admire your guts. One time I used to have a really good relationship with this one girl over the net throughing instant messaging and we were really close. When we finally met in person, it was a totally different story. If she really does like you, the way you ask her out won't matter......