Well I had a boyfriend and I met him last summer. Everything went ok for awhile. Intil we actually started to see each other. Then everything went into a up roar.....we ended breaking up, becuz he was moving....well he moved and we did stay friends I guess u can say. But all I did was beat up on him and be cocky to him. I didnt mean it, I mean I really did love him with all my heart. Well he gave me so many chances to change....so many. He told me that Im the only girl he let step all over him. Im so sorry about all of it really I am. Well now he wants nadda to do with me....I mean nothing and when he wants something he always gets it. He is like that hes so stubborn. He dont show any of his feelings. Thats what i hate bout him. Well now its been almost 2 weeks I didnt talk 2 him, and I know thats not long but I do miss him, and I still do have feelings for him, when he dont have anything 4 me except hate for everything I did to him. Well he lives there and I live here so plz dont give advice how to get him back, cuz really I want him happy and hes not happy when hes round me, so plz give advice how to move on......

Just forge about him. I know it's hard but you have to. Do some stuff to fill the void in your heart. Like, hang out with friends. Just stay busy all the time and don't give yourself time to think about him. You might think about him anyway,but it won't be as bad because you won't be alone. Also, music helps a lot for me. 2pac, bone thugs n harmony, eminem, they usually make me feel better because their music is up beat and gets me in a good mood. But music like country, usually saddens me because it's always about breaking up and peeps cheating on eachtoher. So, just give it time and you'll be ok. I promise!

Don't be too hard on yourself.

There might have been a reason you were acting the way you were towards him. You mentioned that he is stubborn and doesn't show his feelings. That can be frustrating. You may have just been reacting to the way he was acting. My ex was like your boyfriend and everytime I tried to talk to him about how I felt, he wouldn't want to discuss it. Of course in response I acted frustrated toward him, which further drove him away. It's a vicious cycle.

I know this is hard, but you need to step away from this relationship a bit and concentrate on yourself and boosting your self-confidence. How? By having goals and outside interests that distract you from concentrating only on him and how he's feeling. You will also realize that maybe you've unfairly blaming yourself on what is a two-way street.

Well, I agree with Camaro that you're just going to hvae to get over him. I doubt you can get him back. First of all, I know you are completely sorry for it, but you did what you did and that is probably going to stick in his mind for a good while. He has a reason to be stubborn as far as that goes. Also, I'm sure he did something to at least partially deserve the way you treated him, so don't blame yourself!