question for the guys

ive been noticing this guy around town i dont really know him and i dont think he even knows im on the planet but i know people that do know him. ive never talked to him, but Id like to know him so ive talked to a friend who is going to talk to a friend of his and get the scoop (hopefully he does not have a gf).

my question is if this was you who (meaning this mystery guy) would u be a little freaked out or weirded out? or would u be flattered?

ive never ever done something like this but i figured what have i got to loose.

No No its not like that. ive only seen this guy like on my way to work cause ive noticed him like at the firehouse down town but i know people that know him and i just wnat to get the scoop on him and go from there. but most likley this guy will find otu that someone is asking about him. i have confidence in myself but not enough to get out of my car and walk up to him when hes with a bunch of guys that i dont even know.

i think if someone was asking about me i wouldnt be creeped out. i just wanted to hear cause u would think someone would like to know that someone has noticed them.

alright im really new to this... but i think im pretty smart so i think i can answer this : ). guys love to hear that girls like em... its a self-esteem booster... just dont expect to much attention though because he really doesnt know u, and if hes interested in wat u'd have to offer em, im sure somethin good when end up of this. good luck!

if i was this mysterious guy and heard someone was asking about me out of interest i would definitely be flattered, not creeped out. However, if i didn't find out who that person was soon after i become aware of them asking then it could get a little creepy, not knowing who they are or if they are looking at me right now without me knowing etc... but that's just me.

So if you do it fine, just make sure you get in contact with him or somehow let him know who you are before he gets paranoid of being watched by someone he doesn't know.