I have a friend who i want to be my girl ....

I'm a sophmore in high school and there is this really nice girl who i've known for a very long while now and me and her have been friends for two years but now i want those things to change but I can't really tell if she wants to.

Some things that usually happen are that she talks to me about lots of stuff you wouldn't just say to anybody . Whenever I call her name she seems excited and sometimes whenever we talk she always maintains eye contact. She gave me this teddy bear and said "so you dont forget me over the summer" When I first met her whenever we walked in the hallways she wrapped her arm around mine. But not to get caught up in all of this she is very flirty and lots of fun to be around so i don't know is she is like for no reason or what. Sometimes when I'm playing basketball in gym class, she doesn't play she watches from the bleachers when I look over I meet her eyes I don't know if there is someone in front or behing me that she's looking at but i feel so great when i'm around her.

8)

Please give any advice on if I should ask her out or not because i know for a fact that I would love to have her as a girlfriend. Give any advice on if i should try and ask her out cause weve been friends for a while now.

RJ

Dude jus go up to grab her hand with yours and tell her that u want her to be your girlfriend. Girls luv confidence , and you sound like you both like each other. so go for it. If she reject you (she prolly will not) there's a 90% chance she say yea. But if she did say no just tell her you understand and keep going on being friends.

Keep it real

pm me bak

i told my best friend i liked her... she said she didn't want to ruin the friendship... but guess what it did... it made things a little awkward. i understand how she feels, it just sux that things had to turn out this way. i really do enjoy her company, but now i have no idea what will happen. my guess is, maybe after shes had some time, she'll call me up to hang again, but we'll see. =(

Rj

Thanks for all the replies i've gotten , If I could please get a couple more replies so I could be a little more sure because 2 messages say go for it and one says dont . SO if anyone could just state their opinion I'd appreciate it thanks

RJ,

You should ask this girl out, I remember when I was like that in high school. What you do is ask her out with some of her friends and some of yours, if theres more people its kind of public and she doesn't feel like shes being put on the spot. Then after time you can ask her if she would like to go get dinner or see a movie with just her. Thats about the limits of my dating advice.