I HAVE COME accross YOUR WEBSITE AND I AM GLAD I DID. MY EX DURING THE COURSE OF OUR RELATIONSHIP WAS ACTING OUT OF ORDER. SHE IS A SINGLE MUM AND KIND OF WILD. I AM RESERVED AND VERY BENT ON SCHOOL. I ENCOURAGED HER TO GET BACK TO SCHOOL WHICH WAS ON ANF OFF. I FINALLY GRADUATED FROM COLLEGE AND THAT IS WHEN WE BROKE UP. SHE TOLD ME I WASNT HER TYPE AND MOVED TO HER PARENTS. HER PARENTS TRIED TO TALK HER INOT MOVING BACK WITH ME BUT SHE REFUSED. I GUESS DURING THIS TIME, SHE WAS SEEING ANOTHER GUY. WE HAD BEEN TOGETHER FOR 3.5 YEARS AND WERE MARRIED FOR ONLY 6 MONTHS THEN. I ACTUALLY TRIED TO INITIATE CONTACT WITH HER SEVERAL TIMES TILL SHE STOLE SOME MONEY FROM MY ACCOUNT. I FILED FOR DIVORCE WHICH SHE TOOK ABOUT A MONTH TO SIGN IT BECAUSE I FORCED HER TO. THE THING IS, SHE WAS ACTING ALL HARD TO ALL HER FRIENDS AND FAMILY BUT IN SECRECY SHE WEPT AND STILL LOVED ME. I STILL HAVE FEELINGS FOR HER BUT SHE HAS CAUSED ME A LOT OF PAIN FOR THE FACT THAT I WAS THE BREADWINNER OF THE HOUSE AND THE FACT THAT I HELPED HER RAISE HER SON. I FINALLY MOVED TO ANOTHER STATE AND GOT ADMITTED TO PHARMACY SCHOOL.ANYWAY, 6 MONTHS LATER SHE SENDS ME AN EMAIL CHECKING ON HOW I AM DOING AND IF I AM OK AND THE FACT THAT SHE RETURNED TO SCHOOL. SHE SAID SHE WAS SORRY WE BROKE UP AND I SHOULD EMAIL HER BACK SOMETIME. WHAT DO YOU GUYS MAKE OF THIS. I HAVE NO PLANS TO GET BACK WITH HER THOUGH.

Hi kofi2

It's difficult knowing what's going on mind's people and only your ex could try to explain you some of her attitudes.

About your situation, if you don't want to get her back it's "easiest".

If I were you I would simply answer her e-mail saying I'm doing fine and congratulating her for returning to school. Nothing more. If she brings up the "get back together topic", just tell her, you moved on!

Good luck

word up! well email her back first just told her how you are doin' in your life, I think this is not bad. Well, for the money and wild behavior, maybe she was upset about something. Talk about what happened and ask her why she did this. I'm sure you are proud she went back to school. Just be calm, don't stressed the things up.

peace

Jeff l. Spiegel