help me girls, Gf problems

hey, ok when i get off the phone with my gf, sometimes she dosen t say i love you back, so gose uhuh. but other times it like i love so much, and then she will go i love you more and all this and then she will just go uhuh the next time we talk, but never in person dose she say uhuh. But when i was with her a few days ago she got pissed off at me but got over it and then we watched a movie and went for a walk and stuff and we where back to normal, and then she like i love you so much and im like i love you more and she said that isn tposeible, and when i was about to leave her house this week on tuesday she said give me one more kiss i wont be able to talk to you for a couple days and then just today i got off the phone with her and she said uhuh. but is this ok or not. help me if you need more info to help me out ill tell you just message me.

Chris

It seems that your reading too much into this. Your g/f most likely doesn't notice she's doing it. I suggest though for your own peace of mind to ask her upfront about it. From what you say she doesn't have a serious problem in telling you how she feels.

Don't worry about it just communicate. It's something that unfortunately has to be refined in relationships.

Okay, I resurrected my username to respond to this one. I've posted in a previous post of yours and it sounds like you've still the same problem, please read my old one again. I thought it was right on when I wrote that.

Now I don't know how old you are. But I know she means a lot to you, and that you feel more complete when she's with you. But saying "I love you girl" isn't helping any so stop it. Don't worry about hearing it from her. You need to feel it from her. From your posts I'm not feeling it.

Yeah, you do love her more unfortunately and she knows it. So stop telling her that. Its not winning her heart its boosting her ego. Shes playing games. She keeping you just far enough away so you woun't get in her way, but close enough just incase she needs a fall-guy. That to me is selfish and immature and reason enough to take control and drop her first.

Does she hang out with lots of other guys and does she show them more affection? What about you, are you social as well? Or are you not exactly out there amongst the pecking order. Because I think you are close to the bottom. Do you two ever go out, or do you stay at home or only go to movies.

You need to get out more, so take her and go do something with her. I fear for you that she's not exactly sticking around for you. Make the most of what you got man, and don't toss around that "love" word. sure its warm but you're playing with fire.

Have fun don't stress over her. Seriously get out more, that is some advice I need to follow as well. So get out, with or without this silly girl.

and what i can say from my expiriances is: if she sais i love u, know that she means that she loves you ON THAT MOMENT! maybe tomoorow she gets home and tells you she's leaving u or something. I dont say u 2 r gonna breakup, i only say that a girl wants to hear nice and sweet words and when someone els says those sweet words on the right time to her, u could loose her. So if u want to stay with her, talk to her a lot!!