how can I get my man to make me orgasm during sex?

While having sex with my b/f 'Bob', I can't achieve an orgasm unless either I am on top for long periods of time or he is 'eating me'. I want to have great sex with him, but I feel so insecure. I have had this problem with every guy that I have been with. What will it take for me to get over this? I love him with all of my heart, and I don't wanna lose him because of something stupid like this. someone please help me.[/i][/b]

One this could be medical problem or your just really scared deep down in giving yourself so completely to him even if you do love him. Just be open to him about your insecurities. Let him know what's going on and solve it together. If a solution can't be found then you could go to a doctor about it since it might be a medical problem. Which is perfectly normal.

I truly believe that once you talk to him about it that things will be fine.

Oh my god, that's all good you know. Your b/f maybe doesn't do it the good way. How old are the two of you? You must experiment how things would worked out. By the way there is 3 types of girls :

- The easy O

- The magic O

- The elusive O

maybe it will help you out

Hi Korean Angel,

What you are experiencing is nothing more than just normal. I have heard from so women that the only way they reach an orgasm is when they are on top, because then they are being penetrated the way that they feel stimulated.

I am also with dextro: practise makes perfect

~ SwingFox ~