Somebody help me please!!!!!!!!!!!!

OK...... My girfriend and I have been together for about 8 mths now, and I can honestly say that she is the best thing that ever happened to me. there is only one small problem.......she is 18 and just graduated high school and I am 24. But, the age is not the problem, the problem lies in her head and I do not know how to fix it.... She thinks that I am ready to settle down and get married and have kids and all that shit, well she is far from right-the last thing that I wanna do right now is marry her, do not get me wrong I can definetly see myself with her for a LONG time but right now I just wanna party get drunk and have fun. So right after her high school prom she just started hanging out and spending ALL of her time with her "girlfriends" which by all means is not a problem at all. I just wonder why I can not get a night alone or even A night with her and her friends. She tells me that she loves me and wants to be with me but does not want to be with anyone. (heres where i need alot of help) How do I cope with this and how do I win her back as MY BEST FRIEND that she was. We were perfect in every way B4 her friends got in the way. i UNDERSTAND THAT SHE IS 18 AND NEEDS HER SPACE but my god I did not know it was gonna be a a texas sized space. is there something I can do to get this relationship back on some kind of track B4 she falls even further away from me or should I just back off and show her that I am OK and HOPEFULLY she will miss me. GOD I LOVE THIS GIRL!!!!!! HELP ME PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!! [/b]

Just talk to your girl. Let her know how you feel and you want the same things as she does right now. It's kewlies you love your girl...but really truly.... communication is the basis...e'mail her, phone her, or get her alone...tell her how you feel and what you want and all should be fine!

I hope this helps!

Good luck!