Does she like me?

Hey guys, i would be really greatful if you told me what you think, ok , here goes....

I really like this girl, lets call her lou, but im not sure if she likes me, i have had a few sings that maybe indicate this. When i was waiting for the bus one day, my friend, Nicola was massaging my shoulders, Lou looked round and as soon as she spotted me quicly turned away. Also, we play fight quite alot and we get on so well. She is so beautiful and im not the most handsome of guys, im not ugly, but not bradd pitt. She also tells me alot of rubbish, i mean, one night she told me that her hamster used to talk to her. We seem to flirt alot with each other or is that just me flirting with her?. The Downside is that, today she found out i really like her and she didnt talk to me all day. Should i tell her my feelings? Or should i just ee out and save myself the embarrasment on her saying no? Please Help!!

Craig xx

if it were me, i'd tell her. to see her reaction. and if she doesn't like her ask her if u two can still be friends. because, what if she does like you? if you don't approach her, you'll never know and you could miss out on a beatiful thing. who knows? every choice you make is a risk and has a good side and a bad side. just hafta have faith. g'luck!

hey hey welcome to enotalone by the way. Don't be affraid of anything, love is all about success and failure. But if you don't see her you will never know what she may feels about you. So tomorrow or when you'll decide you are ready JUST GO. If things work out perfectly thats cool if not ask her to be your friends still.

good luck

Jeff l. Spiegel