online love/ldr relationships

I've had a lot of online relationships, 1 has worked and the others have failed because the other person would tell me that "the distance is too hard" or something along those lines. Now I'm all for finding love anywhere, but it seems like every girl that I meet and like online tell me the same stuff and the girls I like and meet offline tell me the same kinda stuff, only in person. I dunno what to do.

I'm not sure I get this tho...you mean all girls, even ones you meet in person...like that live near you are telling you that the distance is the problem? Or is it something else that girls you're meeting in person are telling you? Just trying to find the source of the problem here, what are they all telling you, just different forms of 'distance' being the problem?

I dont think he means the distance is too hard for the girls in person, I think he means the "love/ flirty" stuff they say is all the same. Or the "I'm going out with another guy/its not going to work" stuff they say is all the same, in person or online. Like JynX said, try not too look for it, it will come to you. Just make sure they are for real when you do find it, and dont have problems.