Why do i still want to attract her to me?

Don't make contact with the other girl if you want to get over attraction and all that. Definatley, like everyone else said, meet new girls, and lots of em'.

*Edited - Actually if you REALLY wanted to get over this girl you are attracted to, MAKE a flaw about her. I was talking/dating this girl and I started kinda liking her because she was playing hard to get and all that. Well I saw her out by the pool and I noticed that she had hair up over her lip.. not really to dark but like a light mustache (hard to notice, but you women know what im talking about), not really a mustache LOL.. and it seemed like she could had trimmed up better under the arms. After that, everytime I think about her.. I think about what I just said.. BELIEVE ME.. No Attraction Now!

*Edited - Actually if you REALLY wanted to get over this girl you are attracted to, MAKE a flaw about her. I was talking/dating this girl and I started kinda liking her because she was playing hard to get and all that. Well I saw her out by the pool and I noticed that she had hair up over her lip.. not really to dark but like a light mustache (hard to notice, but you women know what im talking about), not really a mustache LOL.. and it seemed like she could had trimmed up better under the arms. After that, everytime I think about her.. I think about what I just said.. BELIEVE ME.. No Attraction Now!

Yep, I had to say that works wonders believe it or not...

One more thing... If anyone would be so kinda as to express their opinion on ppl from different "cliques" in my thread:

link removed

I'd really appreciate it... Best wishes.