OMG, have you ever just had a huge CRUSH on a man you just can't have? He's my teacher...my acting teacher...and I LOVE HIM. Okay, maybe I don't LOOOOVE him...but I think he's just awesome and cute and funny and clever...and...oh boy...I feel like I'm 15 all over again.

I've been through A LOT in the last 2 years. Out of a serious long-term relationship, and been struggling with so many things. And it just feels so nice to have a little crush on someone...someone that I know I can't have. It means someone to look forward to seeing once a week...but no expectations and no broken hearts.

I know it sounds so ridiculous and you guys are probably like "who is this nutcase?"...but I just wanted to say that it gives me hope that things will be okay. I CAN feel like this about someone else. I've dated a few people in the last 2 years, since my big breakup, but I didn't feel very strongly for anyone. I know I can't have this man, and won't even try...but to know that I can feel strongly for someone new makes me feel ALIVE again...

All those of you suffering from heartbreaks and sorrow...it will get easier...just to let you know...

Keep strong...you'll live again...