The Saddest Day In My Life :(

With my ex, she said she wanted a break because she was confused my her feelings. I said, "No, we're either together or we're not." So she gave it a couple of days and decided that she was no longer in love with me. We had been together for 4 1/2 years and we basically entered adulthood together. It has been six weeks now and I still think about her all the time. It kills me that she wouldn't give us another chance. It also kills me that she didn't tell me this sooner so we could fix it. I think that she got over me while we were still together and used me to help her do so. When I see her now, she seems like she's perfectly fine, while I'm still stuck on her.

Rewriting the future is so hard. Especially since it was her that always brought things up about the future. I would have been fine just going with things and seeing how they worked out, but she always wanted to have it all planned out. That made me do the same and it has caused me more pain.

Big Red, it is a little hard only in the beginning stage.

I was in your state long time back.Those times I couldnt eat , not able to concentrate,my studies was also affected badly, so my career too.

I was without sleep for 1-2 days.

But if you boldly help yourself nothing will get affected. You treat yourself lovingly. Engage yourself in the things you like the most.

Praise yourself in the mirror what all you are good at.

In the beginnig, it may seem not working. Gradually it will be in your control. But practise with strong will power. Each day you analyse yourself

how much you recovered. If not working , try to find out another ways to engage yourself. Never let your mind go back.