Hiya,

Jazmine (a girl who goes to my school and I mention quite often in posts) has really embarresed me.

Since everyone is leaving school people have these books signed by teachers and friends. Just a book to write a good bye messgae. Anyway my friend Chissy who's loud and bubbly and boy mad asked this teacher to sign her book. He happens to be the dad of the this other teacher I have a crush on.

Anyway when she left the classroom she shouted "Shazz fancies James" at this point jazmine was still in the class and told his dad it was me that fancies him!!!

this is so bad! me and Shaz are mega embarresed and I have spent all f******g year trying to improve my image (not for the teacher but for me) and be polite and mature just for chrissy and jazmine to blow it in one afternoon!!! it happened yesterday.

I feel soooo stupid! He has probably told his son! What should I do! He supports the same football team as me so now he's going to think I support A r s e n a l because I have a crush on his stupid son!

Perfect! Tell me how I can make things normal again! PLEASE!

Miya