I need your help badly.

A year and a half ago we met for the first time in a coaching session.

We used to talk a little, not much. Since then she followed me on Instagram and watched my stories every day. One day I wrote " I miss you so much," and then she replied who is that lucky woman? Who are you missing? But unfortunately, I couldn't continue talking to him for some reason; she got very angry after that we didn't talk for about 3 months in massage.

In coaching, she used to look at me when she our met She looked away.

I also used to share stories every day and he would watch them.

I removed everyone on the following list; only she was on my follow list and he used to visit.

A few weeks ago, I got emotional and mentioned her name and she blocked me from all her IDs.

I think she likes me and she knows that I like her too.

I have turned off going to coaching so that he doesn't get embarrassed.

He is 19 and I am 25.

she is very shy girl.

I don't know what to do, Please help me

Please help Stock Photos, Royalty Free Please help Images ...

1 hour ago, minhajoliver said:

. One day I wrote " I miss you so much," and then she replied who is that lucky woman? Who are you missing? But unfortunately, I couldn't continue talking to him for some reason; she got very angry after that we didn't talk for about 3 months in massage. A few weeks ago, I got emotional and mentioned her name and she blocked me from all her IDs

Sorry this is happening. How do you know each other? Do you work or go to school together? Who is this other man? Is she dating him? 

Unfortunately when someone blocks you you need to respect that and leave her be. Blocking doesn't mean she's into you. Please date other women who are available and interested. 

• Like 1

You keep switcing between "he" and "she" so your post is a little hard to follow.  Is this other person a man or woman?

13 hours ago, minhajoliver said:

A few weeks ago, I got emotional and mentioned her name and she blocked me from all her IDs

What does this mean? You mentioned her name how and where? 

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, MissCanuck said:

You keep switching between "he" and "she" so your post is a little hard to follow.  Is this other person a man or woman?

I was thinking the same thing - it's really hard to follow and confusing.  OP, can you clarify please?

11 hours ago, MissCanuck said:

You keep switcing between "he" and "she" so your post is a little hard to follow.  Is this other person a man or woman?

Sorry for mistake.
I mentioned her name on insta story where she was following me.
after that story she instantly blocked from her fake and real ids.

• Confused 1
11 hours ago, MissCanuck said:

she is a girl.

2 minutes ago, minhajoliver said:

Sorry for mistake.
I mentioned her name on insta story where she was following me.
after that story she instantly blocked from her fake and real ids.

What did you write in this story? 

You said you got emotional, so I am curious what the content was. 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, MissCanuck said:

What did you write in this story? 

You said you got emotional, so I am curious what the content was. 

we met at a coaching center.
she was curious to that girl's name when i said i was missing her badly then she replied who's that lucky girl and didn't tell the name.
on my story i mentioned her name while she had been following me since 1.5 years.

she never missed any of my story even accidently.

she knew that i like her and all my story was related to her.

2 minutes ago, minhajoliver said:

she was curious to that girl's name when i said i was missing her badly then she replied who's that lucky girl and didn't tell the name

I am very confused. You said she didn't talk to you for three months after you posted that. And then you said this:

On 5/18/2024 at 7:33 PM, minhajoliver said:

A few weeks ago, I got emotional and mentioned her name

What did you post a few weeks ago? 

On 5/18/2024 at 7:33 PM, minhajoliver said:

But unfortunately, I couldn't continue talking to him for some reason

Who is "him"?

You're all over the place with this post. 

12 minutes ago, minhajoliver said:

but she had been following me for 1.5 years.
can you guess any reason for that?

Maybe your stories were good. I can't speak for her, but I can tell you that if I followed a good writer for over a year, then he dropped my name without ever having contacted me directly in all that time to ask me out for a date, I'd think it was creepy, and I'd be done, too.

If you like someone, don't play baby games on social media. Contact her directly and ask her out--even for a simple cup of coffee or tea--to get to know her IN PERSON.

• Like 2
20 minutes ago, catfeeder said:

Maybe your stories were good. I can't speak for her, but I can tell you that if I followed a good writer for over a year, then he dropped my name without ever having contacted me directly in all that time to ask me out for a date, I'd think it was creepy, and I'd be done, too.

If you like someone, don't play baby games on social media. Contact her directly and ask her out--even for a simple cup of coffee or tea--to get to know her IN PERSON.

We are known to each other for years.

but didn't talk much.
actually was so serious to talk with her and explained give her many clues that I like her, she was the only person I following on Instagram and my account was private.

1 hour ago, minhajoliver said:

but didn't talk much.
actually was so serious to talk with her and explained give her many clues that I like her, she was the only person I following on Instagram and my account was private.

Clues like that are not clues - it is a clue that you're taking the safe way out and hiding behind a screen especially with a person you want to get to know in real life -all this obfuscation is you getting in your own way. You can and should -IMO-make a different choice if there is a person you want to get to know.

6 hours ago, minhajoliver said:

but didn't talk much.

What was she supposed to do with your 'clues,' ask you out?