for my own curiousity survey...on 3somes??

mmf ffm fff mmm - doesnt matter...but is it really as un common as some people think??? does it depend where ur from? holy Lord... im surprised about how UNCOMMON it is... who's been through it and liked it or not liked it? those who did it.. was it with a serious relationship and if so.. ru guys still together? just curious....

mfm and fmf. done both. enjoyed both.

mfm, i was a bit drunk... with a boyfriend - his roommate walked in on us (i think it was planned) and bf asked him if he wanted to join us. Once I got over the "the is weird" part, it was great. Stayed with the bf for quite a while after that but when we broke up, I slept with the roommate a couple times - don't know why...

fmf. Not drunk. Simply a choice I made when offered the situation. Not in a relationship. I was the 3rd. It was good, not great. I think being the odd person out makes a difference.

It can depend on the people you know/hang out with and where you live. I would say that its a completely different experience if you are in a relationship as opposed to being single. Most couples seem that they wont be able to handle having a threesome. A threesome can be a good sexual experience or it can be a bad one. If you are open to the idea of a threesome then you should consider it but if you arent then dont.

Haven't ever been involved in any threesomes. It's not my cup of tea. I have been in situations where 2 guys wanted a threesome with me, which I declined. I've also been asked by several guys if I wanted to join them and their gf's in a threesome.

I am not open to the idea of a threesome, although I can see how it can be such a turn on.

Depends on your view of sex. If you believe its something to do for fun, your likely to try. If you believe its something sacred and intimate between two people who love each other and are devoted to each other, your not. I don't get it, I think sex is about love and should be between two people, not three or who knows how many.