Asking this girl out??? My dating skill sucks

Hi everyone,

I got to know this girl for a while back in my country (i'm in aus now cos i'm studying) and we are apart. I did ask her out for a drink several times when i was back there and she agreed to hang out, but i mean she's a very very traditional girl and i emphasize very here. So i know that she only were and always been considering me a friend.

I asked my friend to check her out for me whether she likes me or not. The result is ok, she said like she likes me but nothing like couple, just a warm feeling towards me, that's all. I should mention here that she's so cute and believe me, she has turned many guys down before cos she's so strict in relationship, if she wants to have a bf, that one must be her last. I wouldn't mind getting a girl like this but i don't have enough confident to actually date her and pop up the question.

She told my friend like she would want to get to know me first before committing the whole relationship thing. However, she said i'm the best one so far she has met.

Ok so i intend to go back there and ask her out again. Should i ask her to consider this issue, i mean should i ask her to give me a chance to get to know her and likewise or i just keep asking her out and continue hinting, skip the question part? Which way is good for me? Let say if do tell her then in restaurant or somewhere else???

Thanks