I need advice

I was talking to a man I liked he said his girlfriend cheated on him and then he went back to her and he said I am sweet that is not making me feel better if I am sweet give me a chance if I am not then he is going to get hurt by his ex girlfriend again.

I met him where I work and the manager tried to tell me he was flirting with Co workers. And He says I am sweet but how can I be if he dont give me a chance he wants to see how it goes with the girl

4 minutes ago, wrong said:

I met him where I work and the manager tried to tell me he was flirting with Co workers. And He says I am sweet but how can I be if he dont give me a chance he wants to see how it goes with the girl

Do you have a crush on him? Please don't worry about coworkers love lives. 

It seems like he thinks you're a nice person but doesn't want to date

He is with his gf and it doesn't matter what condition their relationship is in, it only matters that he is in a relationship so he is off limits.

All the other stuff does not matter and frankly you shouldn't be wanting a shot at a man that is in a relationship.  Nothing good will come of it.

Lost

• Like 1

She was cheating on him and he told me dont worry I am single He is going to get hurt then I will say no I will never date you because you didnt give me a chance of treating you right

20 minutes ago, wrong said:

i dont like being single

Please get a good profile and pics on quality dating apps and start talking to and meeting men who are interested in you. It's ok to have a crush but this person isn't interested.

1 hour ago, wrong said:

I was talking to a man I liked he said his girlfriend cheated on him and then he went back to her

This sounds like they are still a couple.  Many people throw words out trying for sympathy and to initiate a response which in this case it worked.  You may be sweet and like him but he has done nothing to ask you out on a date.  I am sure he knows you like him and want to date him so there is no confusion on that.  The fact is he would ask you out if he wants to but it seems he is hung up on his gf.

Best to look elsewhere. 

Lost

1 hour ago, wrong said:

he said I am sweet that is not making me feel better if I am sweet give me a chance

And He says I am sweet but how can I be if he dont give me a chance 

If I'm understanding this correctly, your question (or one of your questions) is why is he saying you are sweet but not wanting to date you?

If so, the answer is a man can believe you are sweet, pretty, even beautiful but still NOT want to date you, especially when he has a girlfriend.

You would be wise to not place so much value on what men "say" to you or about you to others; words mean very little when not backed up by action.

Here his action is very clear, he does not want to date you.  The reason does not matter.   

He is still allowed to think you are sweet though.

Because I moved to the work close to me and people started stuff with me saying he was flirting with other girls. And my stupid Manager at the other mcdonalds said dont be talking to my husband he asked me the week before she said that She said that about Seth and I got upset and he said I am still single dont worry

41 minutes ago, wrong said:

Because I moved to the work close to me and people started stuff with me saying he was flirting with other girls. And my stupid Manager at the other mcdonalds said dont be talking to my husband he asked me the week before she said that She said that about Seth and I got upset and he said I am still single dont worry

Well I'm sorry to say but it sounds like people are playing games, including him.  I mean the manager at the other McDonalds telling you he is her husband?  Him telling you his girlfriend cheated but then going back to her and all the while other people are telling you he is flirting with other girls?  And to top it off, he's telling you he's single and asking you out? 

What a mess.  One great big mind f*ck.  My head is spinning just reading about it. 

I know you like him but seriously @wrong if you want a man to treat you right, first thing you need to do is get rid of all the "wrong" men like this bozo.  That's on you.

He has provided you with enough evidence of that, don't you think?

Once you learn how to rid yourself of the "wrong" men, you make room for the "right" men. The men or man who WILL treat you right.

What you have described about this situation is absolute animal crackers.  Screw them all and stop engaging with these whackos.  Go to work, do your job, keep to yourself.  Ignore the rumors and other BS.

After work, go out with your friends, attend events, meet ups, take a cooking class, or if you want, you can even sign up on some quality dating apps.

Once a man starts playing games or otherwise confusing you, get rid!  It's really very easy once you get the hang of it!  :classic_biggrin:

11 hours ago, wrong said:

It was not my co worker he was a coustermer and is really nice and funny and sweet I dont want to be mean but i dont like being single

That's not a reason to date someone and even if you date him you will still be single until you are engaged or make a long term commitment.  What don't you like about being without a date or a romantic partner? What do you do in your life to make it fun and rewarding? Do you do daily exercise? Volunteer work? Go to a museum or on a nature hike or both? Do you go to theater or dance performances or comedy shows or concerts? Do you travel?

9 hours ago, wrong said:

Please avoid this level of drama at work. Especially at a fast food place -if someone gets mad at you they know where you work, they know when you leave work.  I met my husband originally at work.  We didn't work together and we were both single.  He asked me out in advance for lunch during the work day then asked me out for drinks one night after work and we walked and talked after.  Let a man treat you with respect -and you treat him with respect too -and ask you out on proper dates at public places and see as a huge red flag oversharing about past relationships and cheating and drama.