I just have a question....any thoughts anyone??

Why is it that when u least expect it your ex textes u or calls or something? Why?

My ex does this quite often......he broke up with me about 8 months ago and still he will randomly call and text and he even got the nerve to ask me to come to two parties with him a couple weekend ago. Recently i got a "Hey sweetie" text. i never responded. i mean come on whats up with that??

any thoughts? does it mean they still care and think of you, or is it they want to see how u will react

It could be that he's just bored. I've been known to call exes out of the blue from sheer boredom (and sometimes horniness). I don't want to talk to them and I don't care what they're doing. I just do crazy things like that when I'm bored.

That's why I delete all traces of their existence to prevent such awkward moments like this. But that's just me. Maybe he still likes you, if that's the case, he needs to get a life.

i agree with the other posters with just seeing if ur stickin around.

sometimes i think maybe its cause they still care and maybe still have feelings because i feel if the person broke up with u they are done with you. you only contact someone cause u care or like them. If the ex wanted nothing to do wtih you they would disappear. if u are not contacting them and they are contacting you then i think maybe some feelsing are there still....

maybe they like to check up to see what ur doing, if ur with anyone......i guess basically to see if ur still on the sidelines for whenever they want you.