Findom

Jamesz

I’ve always had a financial dominance fantasy which the women taking complete control of me financially.  I have had a couple of experiences in the past.  For a month I transferred a girl my salary and she made me life off basics and kept the rest for herself.  I also did it with a female friend where I paid her a set amount.  I know this fetish isn’t healthy.  Can this work in a long term relationship?

4 hours ago, Jamesz said:

.  I know this fetish isn’t healthy.  

If you are struggling with it financially or otherwise please see a therapist. If you think it's unhealthy, that's all you can do. Perhaps it's similar to a gambling addiction and you could seek out support. 

They're not really "long term relationships", they're more of a kink or BDSM arrangement, often only online. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/4/2023 at 1:42 AM, Jamesz said:

I’ve always had a financial dominance fantasy which the women taking complete control of me financially.  I have had a couple of experiences in the past.  For a month I transferred a girl my salary and she made me life off basics and kept the rest for herself.  I also did it with a female friend where I paid her a set amount.  I know this fetish isn’t healthy.  Can this work in a long term relationship?

I don't think this is something you should pursue with anyone. I recommend that you see a professional. This could make you vulnerable to all kinds of scams and criminals.