Sweet girl with low self esteem

49 minutes ago, YeahWhatever420 said:

She was sticking her nose in my business in an insulting way, so I gave her a little taste. More importantly, she values intelligence and was insinuating that I only date or can only get “dumb h**s”

What attracts you to someone who wipes her feet on you? 

She has no respect for you. 

• Like 1
54 minutes ago, YeahWhatever420 said:

Yeah, actually. She was sticking her nose in my business in an insulting way, so I gave her a little taste. More importantly, she values intelligence and was insinuating that I only date or can only get “dumb h**s”, so I wanted to let her know that intelligent women are among my preferences and options. I care about her opinion of me, after all, not yours. 

You were the one who started off bragging about your sexual exploits in a desperate attempt to make her jealous.

When she didn't react the way that you wanted her to (she reacted with disgust, as opposed to admiration), that's when you tried to impress her with the "I'm talking to a writer right now!".

If you actually like and respect this girl, why are you deliberately TRYING to make her feel insecure and unbalanced?

What's ironic is that you sound WAY more invested in this girl than she does in you.

I think that you're projecting when you say that SHE has "low self-esteem".

• Like 1

I'm not sure how much one can "like" and especially "respect " someone who exists only as a voice on your phone. Particularly when it's her JOB to get you to want to talk to her more often. 

If she continues to refuse to meet you in person will you continue to pursue her? 

Do you need to feel like you "won" out over all the other men she talks to?

1 hour ago, YeahWhatever420 said:

Yeah, actually. She was sticking her nose in my business in an insulting way, so I gave her a little taste. More importantly, she values intelligence and was insinuating that I only date or can only get “dumb h**s”, so I wanted to let her know that intelligent women are among my preferences and options. I care about her opinion of me, after all, not yours. 

You guys are already bickering!!