I am being paranoid?

My girlfriend (26F) and I (26F) have been together for 2 years. 

Lately she is behaving strangely, she started using a smartphone usage time measurement, blocked some social networking apps with limited usage time including WhatsApp (which she often checks frequently to talk to friends and co-workers, so it doesn't make sense to me that she blocked it) and takes her phone to every room in the house without fail even if she had it charging for low battery (something she didn't do before).  

I don't know if she distrusts me and thinks I'm going to check his phone and social media or if she's hiding something, which is what I think is happening. 

Between this strange behavior and a period of time where she was only talking about a coworker, I'm believing she became interested in her or even fell in love with her. As far as I know, this girl had a boyfriend but who knows.  Another reason I have this feeling is that on a couple of occasions when she was texting her coworker while she was next to me, I noticed that she had the temporary chat activated on WhatsApp but only for her. 

I really don't know what to do, I have had this idea very much on my mind and it already has me a little depressed the thought that either she is cheating on me or she stopped being in love with me. I don't feel loved, and I feel like she lost interest in the relationship in many ways. 

What should I do?

Sorry for my english, this is mostly translated.

2 hours ago, ElizaIsSad said:

My girlfriend (26F) and I (26F) have been together for 2 years.

a little depressed the thought that either she is cheating on me or she stopped being in love with me.

How is your relationship overall? Have there been trust issues before?  Have you talked about how you feel and why you feel unloved?

It sounds very suspicious to me.  I think you're going to have to talk to her, tell her about the differences in her behaviour that have made you concerned and ask her to explain.  If she can't or won't give you an answer that makes sense, then I think you have your answer - she's up to no good.  Your instinct will tell you whether you're being lied to.  

I had a similar situation with my ex-husband.  I had trusted him and had never thought to check his phone, but then his behaviour suddenly changed (he wouldn't answer phone calls when I was there).  I called him out on it, his answer was pathetic, so I asked for him to show me his phone.  It turned out that yes, he was cheating on me with an ex-girlfriend.  I kicked him out there and then.

Don't put up with shady behaviour and don't waste time getting more and more anxious or upset.  Confront her in a calm manner and find out what is or isn't going on.