Break up Stories - Need Insight!

What is your break up story after finding out your bf or husband cheated? I found out mine was cheating and still continues to keep secrets from me... How did you break up, how did you get through it? We have kids now so any with kids leave a cheating bf? I just need insight on options of how to do this .

I have no experience. I will say I know of a couple. They were married. He cheated. One child. She divorced him. Took him back. Child number 2. If I understand correctly he cheated again.very young kids. They’re still together. Not positive if they remarried. They hold themselves out as spouses. Recently she described this to me as “our rough patch “. It was probably 4 years ago or so.
Many many family photos on FB of their various travels and vacations. She looks like a model. And has the whole time I’ve known her. I don’t get it but it’s her life. For me I simply couldn’t stomach it. But I’m sharing because somehow they make it work. when we message she seems totally fine about their life together.