Anyone else ever feel like this?

Maybe this sounds weird, but I find bars and clubs etc uncomfortable.

When I go, because of the way I look, I get lots of attention, but I feel weird about it. It seems so... easy? I don't know, I just feel uncomfortable about it. Sure I could quite easily pull atleast once on a night out (every where I go, girls always seem to come over to me, and give me the look and the wink and all that), and most of these girls are like perhaps 7's or higher, so I am attracted, but it just doesn't feel like it's what I want.

I like girls who I have known of for some time, like i've worked with them, or they are friends, as I feel more comfortable knowing a bit about them first. Seems to me that places like clubs destroy the myth of romance and everything like that...

just out of interest, do you get this kind of treatment in the day or just on nights out?

to answer question, it deosnt feel weird to me, I always thought most people enjoyed attention. (but I can see what you mean too, as I'm quite picky and dont take it any further than flirting w/ most..)

I don't hate the attention... I just hate 'the game'.

It's like, I think these people that go on these night outs just get drunk and want to have sex, bluntly put. Yeah I can understand why, but I feel different to most people, because I don't have this 'urge' to go out and get drunk and pull. Feels to me like a quick and kind of 'desperate' way to get results, without actually going through the whole dating and relationship business first, hence cutting out all the romance.

I'm not insulting others or saying they are in the wrong, I'm just saying I feel a bit weird about this whole scene, as it feels a bit 'empty' and not my thing. Just seeing if anyone else feels this way. Thanks.

I can kind of understand where you are coming from.

When I was younger, 18/19 ish, I used to frequent bars/clubs alot as it used to be pretty easy to pick up girls there. (This would have been also true for girls). But now I'm a little older, I also prefer to meet women by other ways. I still enjoy going out though and if I meet the right woman while out I wouldn't turn her away, but I have come to notice lately that there are other ways to meet people as well.

In the end I think it is everybody to their own preferences.

Well that's really your perception. I got out to clubs, well used to these days it's karaoke nights or bars with bands playing. However I never went home with anyone. I'm just not that kind of person. I figured it was a way to get out and go dancing, maybe meet up with some friends and have a few drinks. I'm not there to meet guys if they ask to dance I will because that's fun but that's all they're getting from me.

As for me I love going out, in fact, since im in college there is always a day of the week to go out. And I also love the hot girls that go to the bars that I can pull. I don't take girls home however because thats not the type of girls that im into. Just seems you put a stereotype of people who go to the bars and clubs often. But your right, many people do go just for sex and its unattractive.