how many of you out there

how many of you out there have

one special person who has been on your mind forever, and you wish that you could have one more chance with that person?

Is this a first love?

Do you still remain in contact?

When did you last hear from that person?

Would you try and contact them? Why or why not?

Sorry for all the questions, just testing a theory that I have. As always fel free to respond here, or PM me!

You guys are the best

Kantore

well.. i will always have feelings for my first love. We dated for over 3 years. After we broke up the final time, we went to NC for 6 months, and then he called me out of the blue, saying he'd come accross my pictures and started missing me. We have remained friends for over 2 years now, and it's been fun. Sometimes I do wish I could just have one more chance with him, because I know now where we went wrong, but then again, I don't know if it would work out, because I want someone with more goals and ambition. I think I will always love him, and a part of me will always wonder if we could have made it work, but I guess you love and you learn, right?

One special person? Yes.

One more chance? No.

First love? No.

Still in contact? Yes.

When last heard from? Couple days ago.

People come in and out of your life for all kinds of reasons... You live and love and hopefully learn... Sometimes, you can learn enough to make a reconciliation work. Sometimes, though, you want to change yourself too much, or change the other person too much... Sometimes, it is just a matter of incompatibility, immaturity, bad timing, whatever... There is a reason for everything, and sometimes the reason two people are brought together and then pulled apart is so that each one can grow and learn something about themselves that they did not already know. It is painful, sure, but sometimes the best thing we can do for someone else is to let them go... Keep the memories, but let go of the feelings that go with those memories...

This is a great question!!

I would say it was my first love, my first intimate encounter, Ethan. I met him when i was 11, and he was 17. crushed and lusted over him big time (but secretly, of course) for 6 years till we were both brave enough to confess our feelings to eachother. I was 17 when we were "official". It was a long distance realtionship, so it did not last like i thouht, but anytime i visit where he lives we always get together.

I still will always love him, theres always room inmy heart for him, we are just soooo different now.

So:

Special Person? YES

One more chance? No, I cant find him

First Love? Indeed!

Last heard from? 3 years ago.

Yes first love

No, don't have contact

One month ago

No, because I broke things off

It's hard to push away someone you love, even though I love her and I care for her I had to do what was right for myself, and I truly understand she was there to help me understand myself, nothing more.

Once someone is in your heart they will always be there, unless they did something really terrible to you. I often think of people I cared for and wonder what would have happened had things gone differently. But I've come to see that everything happens for a reason. There was a reason things didn't work out and I am better off for it. If our paths cross again then I'll see what happens. But the past can't be changed, so lets not spend too much time on it. Learn from the past and focus on the present.

Wow A lot of you posted replies, so I figured I would give you guys my answer.

I have a girl that I would like to have a second chance with, but as friends! I still absolutely love this girl, and she will always have my heart, but not in the same way!

Is this a first love? Yes she was a first love.

Do you still remain in contact? Sadly we do not keep in contact anymore

When did you last hear from that person? I last heard from her about 11 months ago, about 2 months after I last saw her.

Would you try and contact them? Why or why not?

I would no try to contact her. We had an on again off again friendship for 2 years after the break up. Although I always wanted our relationship to be more, I understood that it could never be because we lived in different states.

Before the break up we were Long Distance for 3 years of college. The plan was for me to go live with her after school, while she finished school. But as my graduation came near, I got an opportunity to start a company in California. I brought this up, but never really expressed how important this opportunity was to me. As a result we drifted, and soon I broke it off with her, to pursue my career. I broke her heart, and that was that.

Well, I started my career, and have done great. I have accomplished so much more than I ever could have imagined. I just acquired my first company, (long Story) and have had the opportunity to tour the world for business. However my success has come with a price.

As strange as it sounds my career and love life with her, have intertwined. For years I have always wondered how if it was so great, it failed. I have never been able to accept that we were young, and both made huge novice mistakes. But I would do it all over, just to learn the lesson again.

You see since our break up, I have lost several friends to tragic fatal circumstances. I returned home from college only to find that my parents 32 year marriage had failed. Then later I learned that my father lied, and had a long term girl friend on the side. Finally I had to confront my business partner because I uncovered that he misappropriated company funds. Ultimately, I was forced to enact my rights as a primary share holder and remove him from the company, and relinquishing him of any shares of stock. By the way I think I should mention my business partner is MY FATHER!!

So the point! Well after all the stuff I have gone through these past years, I now realize that if we never split, I would not have the self confidence, or coping skills to get thru all the post break up ordeals. As odd as it sounds, our break up, let me know that I can get thru all this stuff. I have looked back on our break up, and realized that we all have to struggle to grow. So for that I can now let go, I can be free, and reflect with joy.....because only through PAIN can we gain STRENGTH!

For this reason, I would like to freely look back on something so pure, and free, and remember it that way. I figure if fate crosses our paths then that was in the cards. Should fate step in again, and cause some flame, then that too is in the cards. But the odds are slim, and I am not counting on it...instead I am content with the memories, and optimistic that my future will be filled with joy!! I am strong, and good things will happen to me, I just have to be wise enough to realize what is there!!

Thanks for reading KANTORE