What's he hinting towards?

My boyfriend and I haven't been together for too long, just a few months. And lately when we talk about how we feel about eachother, he almost always says, "I'm all yours, you can do whatever you want with me." And recently when we are making out and stuff, he'll get a boner. And then while we're making out and all, he'll hold my hand, and guide my hand over his pants, maybe to let me know he's got a boner, or something like that. Do you think he's hinting toward me doing something sexually for him? Maybe not sex, but other things. What do you think he's trying to hint towards?

Yes he is hinting.

It sounds to me like your boyfriend would like to take your relationship further in a physical sense. From what you described with him guiding your hand to his pants it appears that he wants you to touch him.

The question is, would you feel comfortable doing so? Do YOU want to take things further? From what you posted you don't really seem too inclined to do so and I would not encourage you to do anything you weren't comfortable with just to please him.

The problem with starting to have sex of any kind in a relationship is that its very difficult if not impossible to go back to that hand holding and making out phase that you had before once you have taken things that step further.

If you were to give him a hand job for example and then afterwards decided things were going too fast, he would wonder why you didn't keep doing it every time you made out and would probably be dissatisfied as a result.

The best thing to do in this case is figure out what you want and only do what you feel comfortable with. If you don't feel comfortable doing it and he starts putting pressure on you, explain how you feel and hopefully he'll calm down a bit. If he carries on after that give him the boot.

SEX!!!

Guys at your age think about sex every 5 minutes! (along with every other age,ha ha ha)

when i dated in high school i was dumped right after I said "no" so that showed me alot. only do what YOUR ready for, and talk to him about it. But he is totally wanting action. if u really care about him and want to make him happy, well, there are lots of things you can do with out going "all the way" pay attention to his penis... you will rock his world if u do, and he wont be so fast to get rid of u.

Thanks Dannysgirl.

You showed a point to me. I don't want to do things too fast because I'm only 16, and i'm really not ready to be having sex with my boyfriend. Sure, i'd do something nice for him once in a while, a hand job, but I don't want it to become constant. I'd only do it when I felt comfortable though, and right now, I don't know if I'm completely comfortable with doing it now. I also wouldn't want it to become that he expeced me to do it all the time, because I wouldn't want to. Yaknow what I mean?

Him and I have been friends for a pretty long time, almost 4 years now, and we decided to go out. So I feel very comfortable with him, i'm just not comfortable enough yet to do anything very sexual with him. Because my last boyfriend and I were friends since first grade, we thought we'd be the perfect couple.. It ended up we took things to fast, and we broke up because of it, and now we don't even speak. 9 years went down the drain. I don't want that to happen to us. But next time we're together, and he does that, i'll just tell him that. I'm sure he will understand.

If he values your relationship he should be cool with it. Just talk to him about it next time he does it and tell him how you feel. From the way he reacts you'll know whether he's all about the sex or not. If he does have a problem with you being not ready then tell him he can either deal with it or get somone else!

The problem with boys of your age too is that they like to brag about how far they go with a girl to their friends and can be very disrespectful about their girlfriends in their haste to be the 'guy who gets laid' first.

My husband gave me an example of this when he was in high school. A buddy of his used to run up to him put his fingers under his nose and say 'smell my fingers!'

I think we can all guess what he was getting at...

So you also need to make sure you can trust this guy and that if you DO go further he's not going to start broadcasting it to the whole world.

I agree. A lot of girls arn't ready for sex but that doesn't mean we dont think about it or want it just as much as guys do. The only problem is a girl with a healthy sexual appetite is called name that this wont let me type where as guys get the name playa and mac daddy and so on and so forth.

Hint! Hint! See my boner! He's definetely hintingwhat he wants to do next. Also sorry to tell you but we want is just as much as men do and even more, think about it all the time, touch ourselves etc..

However if you're not ready, make sure that he knows it, stand firm in your decision. When men think with the head between their legs they can be pretty sly and a bit pushy sometimes. Not all guys are like that though, but if you're not ready don't do it.