Its been almost 3 months since she broke up with me. The first month and a half adrenaline kicked in and i was doing things to forget about her. I thought i was doing good. Now of all sudden things slow down and her ghost is haunting me. I was with her for only 8 months but i really fell for her. She left because I am not of her race and her religion(Muslim) and her parents had arranged a suitor for her. She gave me up to please her parents, so she says. She loved me, i know that. This one is difficult to get over because it is so hard to understand. I told her NC almost 3 months ago. It has helped me get my mind together but now lonliness and memories are creeping up at me. Is this normal, do i need more time? Am i still clinging onto something that has been gone 3 months ago?

You just need more time.. its really the only thing that works.

I really fell for a girl recently and we were only together really less than a month. It was really suprising how my body acted to her bascially not wanting to be with me anymore.

I finally got over her when I had enough time, than the haunting will stop etc. Your mind will be free again.. but with time.

It will help to get out there and try to find other girls that you can find a strong connection with again.

At least your getting dumped had a reasonable reason for you to understand. TO this day I'm not sure why this girl bascially dumped me.

This happens to me all the time now. Best thing to do is keep your mind off of it. Call up a friend who you've lost touch with, make new friends, go shopping and buy yourself some nice clothes, get in the gym asap. And most importantly go talk to some girls. Best way to fully heal at this point is to find someone else you're REALLY interested in. Only way to accomplish this is to hit on a ton of women. There's gotta be some out there who will give you way more than what your ex did. Trust me, they're waiting for you buddy..

Thanks for the advice. I am looking forward, remarkbly, to the future and what god has planned for me. I'm telling myself today that I think it is time to get myself out of this depressed stage. See on the outside no one sees how I am truly feeling but deep down inside my soul crumbles. I'm not getting any younger and I dream of getting married and having a wonderful family one day. I believe god has plans for me and all of us. Thinks happen for a reason. I decided to post what I was thinking at the very moment because how it made me feel. For a few minutes, I thought about the day I would actually get married to that special someone, whoever you are. It made me very happy even for that moment. I guess it beats thinking about the past. Have a great holiday everyone.