My have lost trust with a good friend who is a girl

3 hours ago, Armyguy368 said:

Thanks for your reply.  You are right about what you say and I focus on others a lot because I feel I am unsecure in my life to including lacking self-confidenct or self esteem.  Unfortunately I dont have people in my life to make me happy is also the issue.  I have tried to find others but fail to succeed.  So, I tend to give to others because I am not selfish.  It makes me feel good and happy to make other people smile and happy.  That is what makes me smile.

From my observation regarding others and due to my experience for myself, people are attracted to those who are focused on themselves such as individual success which is the draw. 

Whenever I've socialized (in person) with others, I've realized that they were doing the same thing I was such as concentrating on ascending in society with jobs, keeping busy with survival and taking good care of oneself. 

Independent people are extremely busy.  Then others take notice because they're not not needy nor clingy.   Independence is very attractive.

You need to work on yourself and you will build self confidence and self esteem.  You don't need to have people in your life while you're busy working on yourself.  They will come to you once you thrive and prosper. 

If doing for others makes you happy, I commend you for it.  Try volunteering by helping in your community.  So many people need you.  Do charitable good works.  There are millions of people less fortunate than you.  It will make you smile to help those in need.  (Examples:  Feeding the homeless, working in soup kitchens, volunteering at a food bank, joining a ministry at church if you're faith based, serve there and your giving is limitless.) 

Archived