Should i?

ems123

I have a crush i really want to ask out tomorrow, sometimes i feel like he likes me othertimes i feel like he doesnt.

he will tease me, butt into my conversations, look at me alot, and he said it was ok if i asked him out but im scared of rejection. what should i do? we have our promotion dance next month, and i also want to ask him to that. I don know what to do... help?

1 minute ago, melancholy123 said:

Nothing ventured, nothing gained.  It sounds like he likes you so ask him!  Something really casual.  If he says no, it's not the end of the world.  Life is full of rejections and you have to learn to deal with it.

Thanks, he always seems like he does but i make myself refuse that he does, this dude always teases both of us. The dude asked if i could ask him out and he said ok... I also always get called his girl, and he never denies it. I was joking around at first saying i was going to ask him out with a ring pop and everyone keeps telling me to ask him,  and everyone always brings us up. mostly at least, so should i ask still? he wont tell people who he likes either, but he said they´re in our class... and when the dude texted my crush asking if i could ask him out, he said ¨sheeeeeesh when¨ at first....

37 minutes ago, Rose Mosse said:

If he likes you or has a crush on you and he knows that you like him too, why doesn't he ask you out himself? 

I think they're being jerks and teasing you. What do your friends think of him?

They think i should go for it, and even his friends want me to ask him out, hes never told anyone he has liked me, but he has also never told anyone he didnt. the only thing he does do is give hints, he sits by me in our first class and he scoots close to me as well. Nobody knows if he likes me or not, at least nobody in our class knows everyone just ships us and always calls me his girl. He never denies it.

On 4/20/2021 at 7:49 PM, ems123 said:

we have our promotion dance next month, and i also want to ask him to that. 

Make some small talk about class, sports whatever. Make people comfortable around you.

Ask him. If he doesn't want to go, that gives you time to ask someone else.

Be friendly with boys. Smile, say hi, etc. so you're easy to talk to.

Never put people on the spot by telling them you have a crush. It's way too awkward.

You'll have to navigate that and sense for yourself who wants to be your friend.

14 hours ago, Wiseman2 said:

Make some small talk about class, sports whatever. Make people comfortable around you.

Ask him. If he doesn't want to go, that gives you time to ask someone else.

Be friendly with boys. Smile, say hi, etc. so you're easy to talk to.

Never put people on the spot by telling them you have a crush. It's way too awkward.

You'll have to navigate that and sense for yourself who wants to be your friend.

im getting more hints that he likes me, check my new post.

Archived