Okay about a year ago I was "experimenting" and I fell in "love" woth a girl. I did anything for her, not sexually or anything but like other things, I stole for her and lied for her. I threw away so much to be with her. Nobody accepted it and when I met my boyfriend at the time I decided that this wasn't for me. She would not let me leave her and it almost worked but things happened and my boyfriend basically saved me and now I can't forget it or her. I always think of her and all the things we did. I found out that she dropped out of college and she threw everything she had going away. I don't know how to forget or if I even should.

Rachel

Hello

It does not sound like it was a good thing having to steal and lie. As a matter of fact you should be gratful that this person is out of your life.

You are 16 and still very young and you have your whole future ahead of you. Keep the faith this to shall pass. You can do better ! Much better !

Time heals all

Warm Regards

Kuhl

8)

Love doesn't make you steal for them or Lie for them.....

Love prevents those things and help the other person to become better...

so did u really love her or was it lust, obsesive, etc?

So just let time heal and you are still young and iam sure you have time ahead of you to be happier later....

PEace!!

Is your boyfriend a real boyfriend or just your savior from her? You might not be able to forget about HER because you miss being with a woman. Maybe you should talk to your boyfriend and tell him about your feelings. Tell him you should take time to recover from her on your own. Then decide if you want to get back together with him. You are not going to be happy until you find what's right for you. That's obviously not her but you need space to figure out what you do want. Good luck