hi,

so my ex bf and i have been talkin a little more recently since i opened up communication a couple weeks ago. we broke up at the end of september. I went into NC and i have been doing well. the contact except the frist one i made to him has all been done by him. I dont call him, he calls me or textes me.

recently this week he sends me stupid textes like asking me if school was done. i mean what a stupid reason to send a text and i took my time respoding to him. then he sent me one riht back not even a min later.

so today he calls me and i dindt answer cause i wanted it to look like i was busy. He leaves me a voicemail tellin me he wants me to go out to this party for his friend who is leaving. Then he textes me a little later to tell me its gonna be a huge party. so i took my time and i called him back. Hes all like you got to come, im gonna be so sad if u dont blah blah blah. He even puts his friend on the phoen to make me to come.

i cant go out tonight cause im studying for a big test but i decided to tell him that i already have plans. Cause i would of had a date but i have to study. He was all tryin to be nosey about it and such trying to ask questions but i didnt answer them.

i have recently started talking to soeoen new, but its like why this sudden intrest with him. any thoughts?

Maybe it's not you.

maybe he just has nothing better to do with his time, and after going through is little phone book, saw a few names, yours included, and sent out messages out of boredom, hunting around for some attention or sex, or just something to break up his boring day.

or, maybe he's just a jerk, and this just proves how much better you are without him. Though I figure he's just bored and no one else will play with him.

the thing is if he was just callin to get some I am the last person on the face of the earth to call and try and get that from cause he knows he wouldnt get anything from me.

Also i didnt go last night, but today he called me again telling me there is another party and he really wants me to come out and hes never goin to talk to me again if i dont come out and his friend was going to be really upset with me. i was like sorry i have plans.

Two days in a row with this party stuff. i think its good that i dont go over cause it looks like im not stuck on him........im movin on.

Its just like why does he want me to go so much? you dont ask ur ex gf to hang out that much? most people go to parties to meet new folks and what not why does he want the ex around?

Its just like why does he want me to go so much?

Maybe because he likes to prove to himself and inlfate his own small ego that he can call you and manipulate you and suck your emotions, and make you talk about him/think about him/write about him and see if you still fall for it. Just for fun. Hey-- it works! He's on your mind!

Sounds like a nice guy. har har